Re: MACD&RSI

macd & rsi wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 5:38 am AUD/USD :

After breaking 0.7450 , we can think about much falling . may be 0.7370
Good to hear from you brother. I miss seeing your cool charts! Thanks for the update and forecast :clap:
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
macd & rsi
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

USD/JPY :

WEEKLY CHART : we can see a bearish wave , which reach the resistance area , near and below the bullish trend line .

H4 chart : we have a good sell signal , based on squeeze system , but the price goes up , then go to lower time frame .

H1 , M15 : price moves to north-east , and squeeze indicators gets green.

On lower time frame we stay , check it , and when we get a bearish perfect signal , IF & IF we have a sell signal at H4 , will sell USD/JPY .
Attachments
These users thanked the author macd & rsi for the post (total 2):
moey_dw, Jimmy

macd & rsi wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 4:29 pm USD/JPY :

WEEKLY CHART : we can see a bearish wave , which reach the resistance area , near and below the bullish trend line .

H4 chart : we have a good sell signal , based on squeeze system , but the price goes up , then go to lower time frame .

H1 , M15 : price moves to north-east , and squeeze indicators gets green.

On lower time frame we stay , check it , and when we get a bearish perfect signal , IF & IF we have a sell signal at H4 , will sell USD/JPY .
thx for analysis updatez dear sir..........u got such pretty charts :cry: may u upload ur lovely template & indy 4 us pls really love the way u chart presents :think:
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

moey_dw wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 5:07 pm
thx for analysis updatez dear sir..........u got such pretty charts :cry: may u upload ur lovely template & indy 4 us pls really love the way u chart presents :think:
Dear friend , I uploaded indi and temlate on the first page . You can refer and read about squeeze system . If can not upload please tell me , for uploading again .
These users thanked the author macd & rsi for the post:
moey_dw

macd & rsi wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 8:36 pm

Dear friend , I uploaded indi and temlate on the first page . You can refer and read about squeeze system . If can not upload please tell me , for uploading again .
Oh!!!!! u are amazing boy thx u mr u have 1 of most pretty chart color setup i have seen......... :clap:
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

these are some of rules on this system trading , that I write again :

what we have here :
1 - bbsqueeze indicator
2 - 8 Ema Moving average ( yellow )
3 - 21 Ema Moving average ( white )

Long Entry:
8 Ema should cross up the 21 Ema
BB Squeeze should be Fire (the middle dots have to be BROWN not GRAY)
BB Squeeze Momentum should be ON to the up side ( DARK GREEN )
TTM indicator should be Blue
and at the same time price retrace on 8 Ema
when price retrace on 8 Ema we should click to BUY while candle is steel open.

Short Entry:
8 Ema should cross down the 21 Ema
BB Squeeze should be Fire (the middle dots have to be BROWN not GRAY)
BB Squeeze Momentum should be ON to the down side ( DARK RED )
TTM indicator should be Red
and at the same time price retrace on 8 Ema
when price retrace on 8 Ema we should click to SELL while candle is steel open.

I use RSI with bollinger band and moving average for finding trend and support-- resistance and draw trend line . I use RSI in my all analyses and not just this system .

it can work for all time frame but best result is on 60 min (1 H ) time frame.
the stop loss can be place between 30 and 60 pip depending to support and resistance and fibonacci level and trend line. fist target is 30, then 50, 100, free its better to BE when we meet first target and take some profit.
I myself use it simultaneously . I find trend at H4 then find best entry and exit point at H1 .

TRADING is somehow like DRIVING , all of us have pedal gas and brake , but every body has his own way of driving .
These users thanked the author macd & rsi for the post (total 3):
Dimitri, Jimmy, mtp

macd & rsi wrote: Mon May 07, 2018 6:14 pm TRADING is somehow like DRIVING , all of us have pedal gas and brake , but every body has his own way of driving .
Great saying brother. Thank you for taking the time to upload your awesome setup for us :clap:
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 2):
macd & rsi, moey_dw
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Re: MACD&RSI's Trading

Let's see what we have at USD/CAD's chart :

first weekly time frame : a powerful bearish trend line , but bullish bbsqueeze and everything is green .

second on daily time frame : everything are green . OK .

H4 : we have a resistance broken area ,RSI is bullish , and engine of bbsqueeze getting on ( dark green and dark red ) a signal for buying . I show it on chart .

based on bbsqueeze's system , we should have a buy limit above the EMA 8 , 1.2925 ,, and take profit is +50 , +100 , +150 . final price is 1.31 which is the bearish trend line area . stop is below the support area .
Attachments