Re: MACD&RSI's Trading

macd&rsi wrote:Hello my friends

At this topic , I will  share some of my trades , 

Hope have a good trades . 

Hi macd&rsi
It will be consider as your share and contribution to trading community being a old trading expert and i hope members will gain knowledge and benefits from.
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post (total 3):
macd & rsi, jasonx, myrelax82
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

thank you friends for nice words , 

first of all , I should tell about my system trading .

My main system is bbsqueeze , which you can find more about it on internet .

But I have done some changes on it and use MTF .

I attach the template and indicators also  can find in this useful forum . 

I always look the trend on H4 then  deciding  what to do on H1 . 

Step by step I will tell more about this useful system , but always remember  STOP LOSS and MONEY MANAGEMENT .

Hidden Divergences  ,  trend line  , fibonacci ratio , daily support and resistance are always important . 

For having a good trade we should check all of them , so we can not have signal trading every minute . 

On the EURUSD figure , at the previous post , you can see a good bullish trend on H4 bbsqueez and a neutral trend on H1 bbsqueeze . 

RSI H4 is above the 50 ( central line ) , as you know TDI is the RSI with the bollinger band and moving averages .

Also I show some divergence , trend line and support zone on H4  chart .As you know we can have trend line on RSI indicator and just this one , not the other indicator . Cuz RSI has a unique formula . 

Then  , I don't put any order and wait . 

Wait for having a clear  signal . Market has always good signal , just wait and act wisely . 

Attachments
These users thanked the author macd & rsi for the post:
myrelax82

mntiwana wrote:Let us know step by step,I guess on chart arrows from 2 ma cross ?
and bar colors (red/blue) from what ?
Dear mntiwana ,

you are right arrows from 2 ma cross and bar colors from TTM indicator .

When they are blue and then we have up cross It means an up trend . 

The gray dot on bbsqueeze means we don't have a good trend and engine of system is OFF, the red dots means engine is ON . 

We should consider it . At the next posts I explain more . 

So we have a live signal . 

As you see on the H1 chart , we have a supprt area , I showed on chart , and the trend is bearish . All indicator is going to the south .

based on technical there is a trend line which is broken , TTM getting red , bbsqueeze engine turned ON .

On H4 chart , we have a channel  , and bearish arrow and red TTM , bbsqueeze engine turned  ON  ( red dot ) .

Both RSI is below the center line ( 50 ) 

It is very important using of bbsqueeze engine . 

At the next post , I will explain the  bbsqueeze sysytem completely  but I don't use it as same as it is .

Attachments