Re: MACD&RSI's Trading

macd & rsi wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:12 pm Now , I was looking at all my posts , and I saw my last post which was about BULLISH GBP/USD , was deleted.
and the EUR/GBP analyses was written two times .

is it possible replacing deleted post?

thank you
I think you can edit your post and replace with what you want :roll:
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

macd & rsi wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:15 pm My post about bullish gbp/usd has written before starting the later rising , about one week ago .

now , I edit what ?. I wrote it one week ago .

==========

by the way , I think , in moving to new forum , it has deleted . never mind . :))

have nice days !
Hello mate, as you're aware we were forced to move the forum to a new host and that has caused a few things to play up as the migration was not done by the technician properly.
As we work to get things restored I can only advise you to re-create the thread again (I've been doing this with my old threads too) and I will remove this thread.
Sadly, a few things have to be restarted. Can you start the thread again?

Don't worry, I guarantee we will not be moving to any new hosts again. We are here permanently!
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
myrelax82
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Dear Jimmy ,

it isn't important . I say frankly , but when I was looking at the old post , I saw one post was wrote two times .

It does not need to restart it again . everything is OK .

I know the problems of immigration , and also know your effort to do everything in good condition .

Dear Jimmy, everything is good , and thank you and other friends for all efforts . no need to restart thread.

A lovely forum :)

have nice times
These users thanked the author macd & rsi for the post:
myrelax82

Let's look at USD/JPY chart,

inspite of trend line , we can see a good bullish trend on usd/jpy

everything is in good condition : RSI is above center line and breaks its trend line , EMA8 has crossed EMA21 up , bbsqueeze is on , ...

BUY USD/JPY @ 109.20
STOP @ 108.30
TP @ 110.50,,,11.50
Attachments