Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

FourXXXX wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 9:56 am There is a second Dot only it is a higher timeframe and a more significant Dot. Trade the 2nd Dots so Dot 2, 4, 6......

The Trend is down, although there is the Orange ZZ and Large Semafor below the Trend is still down. My take on it is to ignore that large Semafore until it is confirmed by a higher Dot or what we call a "Second Dot" with a change in colour of the candles to the upside.
I was waiting for a small green or green / white dot to confirm buy.

Thanks for sharing your expertise Xard.

xard777 wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 12:10 pm Here is the same WS30 chart on XU-14
You can see it is all colour coded, may be you can pick out the trades for yourself???
I have removed the small red/green Dots from this version

Give a man a fish, you feed him for a day. Give him the tools to fish, he makes a boat load of Pip$ and lives happy ever after.
Xard777
Focus on the process not the outcome.

1) Wait for the white line to draw.
2) Use the thick MA line as break out.
3) Enter after candle color change and place SL slightly above/below last semaphore. (Green candle to red and vice versa)

DownloadRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 4:26 am Hi @thomdel,

No problem :)

Here on Forex Station we pay it forward! :problem: ;)

Indicators + Template

CCI-RsiMA Indicators + Template.zip

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
Here is an updated free version of the indicator you used with various Alerts. I tried copying the settings as best I could.
These users thanked the author opita for the post (total 4):
BeatlemaniaSA, Trinisan, flandria, DaveTrader
Cheers,

Opita

You can use VWAP for forming bias and or risk management.

I always use this with XARD system. It was part of previous XARD system.

Example : When bias is clear , i.e. price is below all three TF VWAP i increase my risk % after checking PA.

When its between two you can reduce by half. Give it a thought and use it accordingly.

You can do the same with open levels and pivots. ( Daily ,Weekly and Monthly Open levels)
Attachments
These users thanked the author sudhindragk for the post (total 5):
pfxi, aneek229, DRAXILL, stond, traderduke

Moving AveragesRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 4:26 am Here on Forex Station we pay it forward! :problem: ;)

Indicators + Template

CCI-RsiMA Indicators + Template.zip
i just see this featured in fs social media........... & this is just one of the most beautiful SYSTEM i ever saw........... i am in awe SIR :Shocked: :Shocked: :Shocked:
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 8):
Mustafa, sudhindragk, stond, gamerredd, Jimmy, BeatlemaniaSA, Trinisan, RodrigoRT7
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Brett001 wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 9:09 am According to them, didn't you wait for the second dot? Good job. Unfortunately, I do. I didn't dare buy because I was waiting for the second dot. I didn't dare sell it because the BIAS and orange ZZ indicated a buy. In addition, the BIAS has been constantly moving, not staying in place as the price has always pushed ahead of it. A good sell opportunity went to the trash ... Because of the stupid second dot. :(
You have to look at the higher timeframes : Daily , H4 , H1
When in a full trend , in this case a downtrend the lower timeframes retrace back into the higher timeframe ( Daily ) ,
and then the downtrend resumes ! The orange zig zag on the M15 , M5 , keeps running down after the retracement , back in the overall trend .
You can see that if the market moves down a lot , there always will be a balancing act or retracement before the trend resumes .
In a Ranging Consolidation , you have another situation ! Study Daily and H4 charts and you will see the difference between Full Trend and Consolidation .

opita wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 5:00 pm Here is an updated free version of the indicator you used with various Alerts. I tried copying the settings as best I could.
Thanks for that @opita. I'm sure it will find it's way into the updated version of my setup very soon :)

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
moey_dw
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

opita wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 5:00 pm Here is an updated free version of the indicator you used with various Alerts. I tried copying the settings as best I could.
Hi @opita,

Thanks for the generous upload of the "latest" updated version of TrueTL MTF CCI :thumbup:

It's looking fantastic on the setup and now it shows how to take trades really clearly and even easier! :D :problem:
Just what we as traders need :Rofl:

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA

P.S. Download the lastest TrueTL MTF CCi version a few posts above everyone and add it to your charts replacing the older MTF CCI :)
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 15):
xard777, Brett001, ebi, Trinisan, sudhindragk, flandria, Dego, s4jikian, Jimmy, pfxi, moey_dw, kvak, kimhyunmin, stond, ibill
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT