Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Here is my EURCHF trade just closed. I trade M15 intraday.
That's how I look for a deal.
1. The trend is down.
2. The red arrow tells me to sell.
3. The price is below the market opening.
4. The oscillator in the lower window crosses down.
5. There is a dot 2 for sale.
6. the color of the candle is red.
Sale entry.

Sometimes I go to the M5 chart to see it there.
1. There is a red dot for sale.
2. The oscillator in the lower window crosses to sell.
3. The candle is red.
Sale entry.

If anyone has corrections to my understanding of the system, I'm happy to hear it.
These users thanked the author Boobligoom for the post (total 3):
tokjanggut, lanze1948, LorenzoNexus

Musashi wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 6:28 pm Hey everyone,

I am with AxiTrader in Australia and am not happy with the latest legislation that has forced them to reduce their leverage drastically.

As most of you know, I am based in New Zealand and am looking for a reputable broker who offers higher leverage than 30:1.

Many Thanks
Try FBS : viewforum.php?f=579511
These users thanked the author DTRCT for the post (total 2):
moey_dw, Musashi

I don't think this is a good deal. The price has moved quite a lot from the daily ATR, so its strength is running out. Also, there is quite a strong support from below. The price breaks through the support every time, forming a new low, and then flies up. Pay attention to such things when trading. It was a small scalp. I took some and left. This was the last trade for this week. Everyone have a good time this weekend! :Fire:

These users thanked the author Boobligoom for the post:
LorenzoNexus

Musashi wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 6:28 pm Hey everyone,

I am with AxiTrader in Australia and am not happy with the latest legislation that has forced them to reduce their leverage drastically.

As most of you know, I am based in New Zealand and am looking for a reputable broker who offers higher leverage than 30:1.

Many Thanks
I use Global Prime, they are Australian but if you are not an Australian resident they have a Vanuatu branch. Then you are not subject to ASIC rules, however, you will not like the gap before the open of the Australian market.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 2):
Musashi, Ricstar_8
nil desperandum