Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

aneek229 wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 12:56 am Xard might be able to answer that better for you. But just switch between TF's and you will see the relationship of Orange ZZ line ( and the white zz line for that matter. White ZZ line ex depth might be set to 73 or 37). On the lower TF's, 15m and less, the orange ZZ will most likely go from SQ to SQ, and on the higher TF it will go from both arrows and squares. It's ex depth I believe is set to 143. The Orange ZZ line therefore basically represents HIGHER TF bias. You have to understand markets tend to move in cycles of highs and lows, with cycles within cycles. You are just trying to make sure the lower TF cycles are in sync with higher Tf cycle when you make your trade.
Hi aneek229,
Thank you for your answer. But I am confused this: "On the lower TF's, 15m and less, the orange ZZ will most likely go from SQ to SQ, and on the higher TF it will go from both arrows and squares. ". You can find in the the picture Xard777 posted, TF H1 and TF 15M not happened like that.
Thank you.

phnthnhnm wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 1:08 pm Hi aneek229,
Thank you for your answer. But I am confused this: "On the lower TF's, 15m and less, the orange ZZ will most likely go from SQ to SQ, and on the higher TF it will go from both arrows and squares. ". You can find in the the picture Xard777 posted, TF H1 and TF 15M not happened like that.
Thank you.
That's a snapshot of one section of the charts. If you scroll your chart's history, that look to the past on a higher and lower time frame you will see. You do understand how the zig zag indicator works right? try here: https://www.investopedia.com/terms/z/zi ... icator.asp if not google it. Zig zags are following higher highs, and lower lows, as are the semafores ( squares, arrows & smaller dots ). they are BOTH following higher highs and lower lows. Remember markets generally follow cycle waves, and there are waves/cycles within cycles. So the arrow semafor represents intraday highs and lows, so your waves/cycles highs and lows. Orange ZZ line does the same. So essentially SQ to SQ bigger waves, arrows to arrows smaller waves, and the dots are smaller waves again. You don't even have to have the ZZ's on the chart to trade, you could use just the semafores, or just the zz's. The zz's are there to help you and guide you. Hope that helps, if not, I suggest you start by going to page 1 of the thread ( so right to the beginning, read the first 50 pages, then go pages 100-150, then jump to the end and read the last 50x pages back! - I promise you will find all the info you need PLUS some juicy tit bits! and very handy hints and extra indicators!).
Happy trading
These users thanked the author aneek229 for the post (total 3):
phnthnhnm, kimhyunmin, Pikachu

Mustafa wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 4:31 am There is some bitterness in the forum due to someone's not sharing something that looks shiny....... But there are always better things out there...... Let him be whatever he chooses to be...... I am sharing a piece of my own work which is hopefully as good if not better than that... I hope you would all benefit from that...... Combined with XARD's semafor, it is an absolute market killer when the signal is verified by both the crossover and the background CCI indicator...... Let it be my little New Year gift to XARD for his invaluable work over the last couple of years......
The best things are usually priceless so they have no price tag attached to them.... You can combine it with any XARD version....

Please someone help me the prize test template of this setup is not showing up the indys and I have all the indicators in my data folder