Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

DMan wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 8:36 am Hi Guys,
XARD Happy New year and thank you so much for the Xmas version, much appreciated.
Quick Question.....what is the difference between the regular dots and the larger dots with the white outer line?
If someone can post a link to a previous thread that would also help.
Thanks
D
Hi there,
It represents turning points from a higher timeframe. If you simply switch to a higher timeframe you will see what the semafore represents ( I recommend you put your template on the D1 TF, then keep switiching down to H4, then H1, then M15, then M5, and you will see which dot represents what). Hope that helps!
Try here: viewtopic.php?p=1295441685#p1295441685
Both FourXXXX and SDK have have done a great job explaining it. Read a few posts before, and a fe posts after!
If you really want to understand the system, read the first 50 or so pages of posts, then jump to about page 100 to 150, and then read the last 50 pages back, and pay attention to XARD's tagline: "XARD: Use the Orange ZZ line as your Intra-Day BIAS - Use the White Dot as your IntraDay HIGH/LOW - Use the White ZZ line for IntraDay EXIT - After a new Orange ZZ line appears, WAIT! for price to cross the Trend line to confirm a change in the Trend Cycle."
Make sure to geta reference from a higher TF, ( H4, H1 or D1) so you have the direction right, look out for major support and resistance from a higher TF, you don;t want to be buying high, and selling low. Market moves in cycles of highs and lows, and you want to catrch the waves, and don't be gready!
Hope it helps!
Happy Trading!
Attachments
These users thanked the author aneek229 for the post (total 8):
XXXX, Castle73, DMan, Musashi, Thangarasu, stond, sudhindragk, marwilli

Mustafa wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 9:06 pm Because I don't trade one indicator in isolation and I don't trade one minute charts either... I specifically mentioned that the system is optimized for M15...... I trade these indicators as part of a system devised by Xard.... Semafors Provide the roadmap, MA cross provides the entries when candles change colors, RSI cross from H4 gives me trend change on 4 hour chart as well divergence signals and CCI from daily gives me an overall scenario of the trend situation on a daily level....... Please read everything again...... The purpose is to build synergy and confluence and conviction in your trading decisions to confidently take risk when the odds are in your favor..... More than that you will have to call the market maker to tell you the direction market will take each day....

Now if you fail to take these Signals, then I can only quote Shakespeare, “The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars / But in ourselves, that we are underlings.”
The dots repaint,the 4h rsi repaints,i dont trade on 1 min i test them on 1 min to see if they repaint
do you have results with this system?maybe i m not seeing something
These users thanked the author kingofficus for the post:
sudhindragk

kingofficus wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 1:08 am The dots repaint,the 4h rsi repaints,i dont trade on 1 min i test them on 1 min to see if they repaint
You are not supposed to see anything, to cut the matter short.... I have nothing to win whether you are convinced or not..... So move one.... Find something that you think is better and do share when you have found it.... will be looking forward to your discovery...

PS: It did not repaint when I took this little sweet trade.... and closed when the repainting dot appeared
Attachments
These users thanked the author Mustafa for the post (total 7):
KAESER444, sapsap, BeatlemaniaSA, aneek229, gostego, tokjanggut, sudhindragk

aneek229 wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:32 pm Hi there,
It represents turning points from a higher timeframe. If you simply switch to a higher timeframe you will see what the semafore represents ( I recommend you put your template on the D1 TF, then keep switiching down to H4, then H1, then M15, then M5, and you will see which dot represents what). Hope that helps!
Try here: viewtopic.php?p=1295441685#p1295441685
Both FourXXXX and SDK have have done a great job explaining it. Read a few posts before, and a fe posts after!
If you really want to understand the system, read the first 50 or so pages of posts, then jump to about page 100 to 150, and then read the last 50 pages back, and pay attention to XARD's tagline: "XARD: Use the Orange ZZ line as your Intra-Day BIAS - Use the White Dot as your IntraDay HIGH/LOW - Use the White ZZ line for IntraDay EXIT - After a new Orange ZZ line appears, WAIT! for price to cross the Trend line to confirm a change in the Trend Cycle."
Make sure to geta reference from a higher TF, ( H4, H1 or D1) so you have the direction right, look out for major support and resistance from a higher TF, you don;t want to be buying high, and selling low. Market moves in cycles of highs and lows, and you want to catrch the waves, and don't be gready!
Hope it helps!
Happy Trading!

Thank you so much aneek229 !! very helpful. I'll start reading through the mentioned posts. Much appreciated.
These users thanked the author DMan for the post (total 2):
Musashi, aneek229

kingofficus wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 1:08 am The dots repaint,the 4h rsi repaints,i dont trade on 1 min i test them on 1 min to see if they repaint
The Semafor Dots are only showing highs and lows (major or minor) and thus got to move with Price action. Can't call that repainting and they are not to be seen and traded as a reversal signal. One got to move away from regarding Indicators as a signal service and not merely as some guidance at the most.
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post (total 2):
Musashi, Mundu19

All the information you need is here in this thread, if you are not seeing how then look further. You need to put some work into it and watch it in action. Yes there are some things that repaint but when you wait for confirmation then they very rarely change.

Many people hop from one system to another looking for the "Holy Grail", this thread is not the "Holy Grail" but it will make plenty of money if you study it, learn it and apply it.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 9):
Musashi, thekamilxd, Thangarasu, Mustafa, BeatlemaniaSA, aneek229, Mundu19, gamerredd, RodrigoRT7
nil desperandum

I scalp gold with Round Numbers..... The movement of gold respects these round numbers in a fascinating way.... You may go with the trend or against the trend as long as you keep your risk in control and and reward small because after taking bounces on these levels it resumes its established trend.... The point is that, combine that feature with the system and who knows it might prove very helpful in making more accurate trading decisions..... I use round number of 500 points.. You may tweak them further according to your trading style.. Following are some trades which I took on these round numbers.... some are counter trend as well but it would help you understand my point... Hope it helps you utilize the system in even a better way.... Don't ask me for round number indicator... There are a ton available on all indicator sites.... My Regards.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Mustafa for the post (total 8):
maroka, josi, tokjanggut, juanlu999, XXXX, sudhindragk, kimhyunmin, RodrigoRT7

Mustafa wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 2:08 am I scalp gold with Round Numbers..... The movement of gold respects these round numbers in a fascinating way.... You may go with the trend or against the trend as long as you keep your risk in control and and reward small because after taking bounces on these levels it resumes its established trend.... The point is that, combine that feature with the system and who knows it might prove very helpful in making more accurate trading decisions..... I use round number of 500 points.. You may tweak them further according to your trading style.. Following are some trades which I took on these round numbers.... some are counter trend as well but it would help you understand my point... Hope it helps you utilize the system in even a better way.... Don't ask me for round number indicator... There are a ton available on all indicator sites.... My Regards.
I just put this to test, won the first trade. Honestly I had no idea about this.. and I trade Gold a lot. Funny right?

Thanks for sharing.

By the way, here's a round number indicator for those who want it. (You can set the zone colour to none).
These users thanked the author maroka for the post:
Mustafa