Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

FourXXXX wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:27 pm Nice result there Musashi, I like your attitude for getting your head right.

Can I ask what broker you use as Global Prime that I use always has a big gap before the open of the Aussie market.
Hi, Not sure if you get any response for this but I'm sharing my knowledge. I also use Global Prime and in my understanding this happens because of NY bank rollover at 5PM NY close time of forex market which is around 8AM Sydney time. As Global Prime is a STP broker, all sudden spikes happens because of this issue with liquidity providers.(Normally big banks). Liquidity is very low at this time causing big spikes.

The only alternative option is to select a broker who act as a Market Maker. I think XM, SAXO, FXCM, IG fall in to this category.

mello182 wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 7:37 pm Hi, Not sure if you get any response for this but I'm sharing my knowledge. I also use Global Prime and in my understanding this happens because of NY bank rollover at 5PM NY close time of forex market which is around 8AM Sydney time. As Global Prime is a STP broker, all sudden spikes happens because of this issue with liquidity providers.(Normally big banks). Liquidity is very low at this time causing big spikes.

The only alternative option is to select a broker who act as a Market Maker. I think XM, SAXO, FXCM, IG fall in to this category.
I was just interested as to which broker was filling in the blanks. My focus at that time now is JPN225, lots of PIP$ to be had especially today.
nil desperandum

Use the Orange ZZ line as your Intra-Day BIAS - Use the White Dot as your IntraDay HIGH/LOW - Use the White ZZ line for IntraDay EXIT - After a new Orange ZZ line appears, WAIT! for price to cross the Trend line to confirm a change in the Trend Cycle.

Please, can someone pls point out the ORANGE ZZ LINE, WHITE DOT, WHITE ZZLINE, TREND LINE for me in the image below as i have difficulty identifying the main features of the system or am i not using the latest template?

edandy wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 11:28 pm Use the Orange ZZ line as your Intra-Day BIAS - Use the White Dot as your IntraDay HIGH/LOW - Use the White ZZ line for IntraDay EXIT - After a new Orange ZZ line appears, WAIT! for price to cross the Trend line to confirm a change in the Trend Cycle.

Please, can someone pls point out the ORANGE ZZ LINE, WHITE DOT, WHITE ZZLINE, TREND LINE for me in the image below

as i have difficulty identifying the main features of the system or am i not using the latest template?
Hope you are not trying to take the piss!

There is a new version about to be released so keep an eye out for that. I can't see the White ZZ line on your image.

Some of the White dots have big white circles around them I hope that is obvious enough.
Attachments
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 8):
tokjanggut, edandy, Jimmy, sudhindragk, Skyold, gamerredd, Kev21, iPar
nil desperandum

FourXXXX wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 11:46 pm Hope you are not trying to take the piss!

There is a new version about to be released so keep an eye out for that. I can't see the White ZZ line on your image.

Some of the White dots have big white circles around them I hope that is obvious enough.
Boss, thanks allot for your explanation. now i know the zz lines are attached to support/r levels at different time frames. But i dont have the diamonds, white zz lines on my chart. may be i dowloaded the wrong platform. i will also keep my eyes open for the new release. God bless boss