Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 6:01 am I use semafors 36 on the 15m and semafor 144 (36x4) on the 1hr (15m x4) and semafor 576 (36x4x4) on the 4hr (15m x4x4).
This gives you an idea of how support/resistance is playing out across the three TFs (15m, 1hr & 4hr).
The White, Orange and Grey ZZ lines also show the same Sup/Res across the three TFs.
Xard777
bro ,, you mean the default setting .. or we have to change something

LittleCaro wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 8:56 am Hey guys,

I have a serious question, do you find the market exceptionally good for you too ?

Because even in august and september, these are the best months so far for me, since a long time.

I just want to know if you feel the same like me, or if it's me i'm crazy.
There is a serious answer, I have had the most terrible August and September... Obviously I was doing something repeatedly wrong... What used to work was no longer working for me recently, so I am reconsidering everything fresh and modifying my trading approach accordingly.....
These users thanked the author Mustafa for the post:
Pauliz

trader2000 wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 5:52 pm hi,this is m15 btcusd .. orange dot formed down so up ward bias , then price move up forming green diamond , now we have to wait for price to go down and forming green diamond down to confirm bullish move with other conditions (candle color blue,background of candle color green and vq color blue ) after that will change to m5 tf wait for trigger .. am i right please ?thanks

Green Diamonds only purpose is to prompt you to take your profit as per the message you receive when it appears. It appears at the same time as the white ZZ line draws.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 2):
trader2000, Musashi
nil desperandum