Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

sudhindragk wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 11:24 pm H-L variant exists since times immemorial to the best of my knowledge.
Unless you prove me otherwise !!
That must have been the reason why you didn't come up with this idea.
But who cares - as long as it worked, all is well.
At least you post your results whenever you feel like it.

XARD: I came up with the idea
Sure thing, just check your thread; you posted to me (at the time): I will take this up etc.
viewtopic.php?p=1295431719#p1295431719
viewtopic.php?p=1295431606#p1295431606
I don't want to claim any ideas of yours. I'd be interested in the original of the MA-indie you use in your new setup, though. Maybe you could tell us which it is.
XARD: It is the same code as previous setups
XARD: And again, it is still the same code
I understood the first time: except, it's not a "normal" EMA, and I wanted to know what sort of MA is the original you use:
viewtopic.php?p=1295447253#p1295447253

josi wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 6:01 pm No, it isn't (not straightforward EMA, anyway).
update:
a) I am talking about Xard's latest version (not about his pretty high-low-version: if you go back and see who came up with the high-low-variant, you may - for once - be surprised).
b) Did I make sure of it? Did you make sure? Put a regular EMA9+36 next to Xard's new lines and open your eyes.
oh,I'm talking about XARD scalp rev005 posted at Sat Sep 11, 2021
app.php/attach/file/3399563

if you are talking about XARD v8 updatede 20210911 ,
app.php/attach/file/3397544

MA1: EMA3, Median Price(HL/2)
MA2: EMA16, Median Price(HL/2)

Mrs.W
These users thanked the author Mrs.Watanabe for the post:
sudhindragk
At the back of a road in common use is another road in the mountain of flowers; you may take either way but be in time still in bloom.(Rikyu SEN)
人の行く裏に道あり花の山
いずれを行くも散らぬ間に行け (利休百首外から)

Mrs.Watanabe wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 12:34 am Mrs.W
wooosh!
welcome to the desert of the real: viewtopic.php?p=1295446988#p1295446988
(The terms "red pill" and "blue pill" refer to a choice between the willingness to learn a potentially unsettling or life-changing truth by taking the red pill or remaining in contented ignorance with the blue pill. The terms refer to a scene in the 1999 film The Matrix.)

josi wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 12:54 am wooosh!
welcome to the desert of the real: viewtopic.php?p=1295446988#p1295446988
(The terms "red pill" and "blue pill" refer to a choice between the willingness to learn a potentially unsettling or life-changing truth by taking the red pill or remaining in contented ignorance with the blue pill. The terms refer to a scene in the 1999 film The Matrix.)
When I had to choose between a painless birth (blue pill) and a natural birth (red pill), I chose the red pill.

It was painful to death, :cry: but I don't regret it. :hug:

I guess men will never understand. :eh:

Mrs.W

(Sorry my bad english)
At the back of a road in common use is another road in the mountain of flowers; you may take either way but be in time still in bloom.(Rikyu SEN)
人の行く裏に道あり花の山
いずれを行くも散らぬ間に行け (利休百首外から)

Hello XARD.... Is it possible to project the zigzag swings with the help of fibonacci to determine when the next zigzag line would form another high or low.... Does any one have the required skill to attach fib projections to the last zigzag leg to determine the extension levels at which the next big dot will appear.....?
Would appreciate your feedback on this idea....
Attachments
These users thanked the author Mustafa for the post:
satyafx

Moving AveragesRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

sudhindragk wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 1:58 am Netflix? or Amazon?
XARD: Kodi 4k 2160p 10Bit :-)
Sir XARD is playaing a word association game :think:

Kodi ”MATRIX” :hug:

XARD: Kodi Matrix + repo build http://misfitmods.com/mmwiz/rep/ + www.real-debrid.com (16 euro for 180 Days)
人の行く裏に道あり花の山
いずれを行くも散らぬ間に行け (利休百首外から)