Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

So that everyone is on the same page here is my trading setup.
Please do not ask for changes, it's not happening.
This is the start of the trading season so I will be away trading.
The orange Zigzag line on my version displays the 4hr TF while the 15m red/green Dots display on the 30m TF - kinda lets me see the bigger picture from just the one 30m TF.

When choosing the template you may have to change the TF back and forth so that the chart draws correctly. Also, to get the chart view just right for your monitor you may have to drag the white inverted triangle (top right of chart) left or right until your viewing is set. if you do make any changes remember to save template so you do not have to repeat yourself in the future.

The Tradefx expert works a treat (default setting 5'000 change to suit) however, mtf indicators will slow down drastically if used along with an expert (it is an MT4 quirk).
The Dashboard is for display purposes only, once set to your own choice do not click on it when trading. Instead, change timeframes via the mouse (right mse click and select timeframe) and change charts via enter key and manually entering symbol. Apart from that it all works a treat with no lag.
Enjoy! and may your trading experience be the best and most profitable ever.

Xard777
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

xard777 wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 2:42 am So that everyone is on the same page here is my trading setup.
Please do not ask for changes, it's not happening.
This is the start of the trading season so I will be away trading.
The orange Zigzag line on my version displays the 4hr TF while the 15m red/green Dots display on the 30m TF - kinda lets me see the bigger picture from just the one 30m TF.

When choosing the template you may have to change the TF back and forth so that the chart draws correctly. Also, to get the chart view just right for your monitor you may have to drag the white inverted triangle (top right of chart) left or right until your viewing is set. if you do make any changes remember to save template so you do not have to repeat yourself in the future.

The Tradefx expert works a treat (default setting 5'000 change to suit) however, mtf indicators will slow down drastically if used along with an expert (it is an MT4 quirk).
The Dashboard is for display purposes only, once set to your own choice do not click on it when trading. Instead, change timeframes via the mouse (right mse click and select timeframe) and change charts via enter key and manually entering symbol. Apart from that it all works a treat with no lag.
Enjoy! and may your trading experience be the best and most profitable ever.

Xard777
@ XARD, YES BOSS, RELAX AND ENJOY YOUR TRADING.
YOU HAVE TRIED FOR HUMANITY YOU ARE THE BEST.
I KNOW THE BEST IS YET TO COME.
THANKS.

xard777 wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 2:42 am Enjoy! and may your trading experience be the best and most profitable ever.
THIS GUY IS A SAINT.............. I LOVE TDI RT ADDITION & GOLDEN NUGGET.............. I LOVE U XARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Attachments
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 7):
Jimmy, Krunal Gajjar, XXXX, gamerredd, Musashi, kowal81, ParallelNative
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

dantan5753 wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 2:41 pmHi All, I am new to this XARD system and have been using it for 1 week. So far profitable by doing scalping :)

However, may I know if anyone would be kind enough to share how do we interpret this indicator?
Or any tips or how do we decide on a SELL or BUY decision or strength based on the below info?
1.BidRatio - demand /supply power. High percentage, lots of volatility and vice versa
2.PFO - Pips from daily open
3.HiLo - pips from high to low (i stand corrected as some may say from yesterday high / low)
4.ADR - average daily pip range based on the ADR days in the the indicator
5.ADR % - current percentage aligned to the ADR (if ADR is 50 and % is 10 it means 5pips towards the 50)
6. 61% and 38% - pips towards the ADR targets. So if ADR is 100 then obvious 61pips is 61% and the current value of the 61% is say 40 then it is 21 pips shy of 61 pips