Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 10:59 pm Hi Everyone,
Just to let you all know that I will be OK in my retirement, no need to worry about me.
I am sure I will keep myself busy with the occasional trade.
All the best and may you all make a boat load of Pip$
Xard777
Hi XARD,
It's nice to know that you'll be fine in your retirement.
You are already missing. It's nice when you post something from time to time.
Nothing technical or no new setup. Just write something.
Have a nice time.
Sykold
These users thanked the author Skyold for the post (total 2):
Narkarn, gamerredd
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

sl1ckv1c wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 1:48 am Thanks Xard for the system that you have curated to benefit all of us that follow this thread. Before you ride off into the sunset I do have one question for you if you don't mind. Why is there a difference in the VQ results from using the XU-vqv3 and vq included here when they have the exact same settings?
I think here you will find your answer.
Skyold

viewtopic.php?p=1295431287#p1295431287
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

DownloadRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Skyold wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 2:07 am I think here you will find your answer.
Skyold

viewtopic.php?p=1295431287#p1295431287
Thanks Skyold, but that does not actually give me the answer I was looking for. That version actually removes some settings (MAs). So it doesn't really answer the question I was asking, which was is there anything that his version was doing (additional smoothing, etc) that wasn't being shown.

and for clarity, this is the version I am asking about the comparison

sl1ckv1c

Just to let you all know that I will be OK in my retirement, no need to worry about me.
Xard777
Hi got me really confused looking at your recent charts.... Am I using some previous version of the system because my chart looks quite different from yours. The confirmation and trade entries come so so late on my setup that I was kind of shocked to see the ones shared by you.... Hope someone would guide me towards that most recent templates.
Attachments

67.82% !!!! OMG! Seen some unreal profit % in your screenshots but this is beyond everything!
Respect!
Thank you again for sharing your system!

Xard777
Attachments

Mustafa wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 3:56 am Hi got me really confused looking at your recent charts.... Am I using some previous version of the system because my chart looks quite different from yours. The confirmation and trade entries come so so late on my setup that I was kind of shocked to see the ones shared by you.... Hope someone would guide me towards that most recent templates.
It is actually a different update. I think early 2021 update.
These users thanked the author LorenzoNexus for the post:
Mustafa
Keep calm, and drink hot tea ~

Xard777
Thank you for your generosity in sharing your work, good health and happiness to you and your family.

Most people think they are doing well if they make 10% in a year, the taxman must love you :).
Attachments
nil desperandum