DownloadRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

A slight modification that i have done : Removed MMATH and added pivots. Few advantages over MM. They dont change and you get high confluence areas.
Have removed break out indi too. I failed to understand it.

XARD: Fantastic, this is what we want people to do, think outside the box, be creative, improvise.
Now kindly pay it forward and post your indys + templates on the thread for others to share in your creativity.
Xard777
Attachments
These users thanked the author sudhindragk for the post (total 4):
LittleCaro, stond, Mustafa, Yuri_I

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Cladi39 wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 5:11 am Xard thanks 4 ever. I mix your system and my system they work like a charm. the best time frame for me right now is M15 and up beacouse I have 50 years old and like take a coffe and relax.
The results for this week 18 winning entryes 1 draw.
No lost any trade.
Glad to participate in your system every day my regards brother.

XARD: I am glad to hear that you are doing well with your trading. That's the whole idea, take what works and add it to your own stuff. When you have it just right then pay it forward and post it for others to do the same. What more could anyone ask for.
All the best
Xard777
Hi Cladi,

Fantastic results. 18 winning trades was with only indices or both currency and indices?
And do you trade only during NY session or both london and NY? Kindly let me know.

Regards
SK

A thought experiment:
Friday was pretty easy but this can be done for most days (check it out; you'll find it works more or less all the time):
If you start trading at Frankfurt open (GMT +1), these are some of the trades you could have taken on Friday, 8th May 21, using Xard's method:
to simplify I use H1 as reference:
entry after candle close (I try to give at least one example, often more are possible):
7.00 buy EURJPY
8.00 buy EURUSD or US500
9.00 buy AUDUSD or UK100 or US100 or WS30
10.00 buy US100
11.00 sell GBPAUD
12.00 sell EURAUD, buy EURGBP
13.00 buy US500
14.00 buy WS30
15.00 buy GBPJPY
16.00 buy EURGBP, sell GBPCHF
These users thanked the author josi for the post (total 2):
Dondbaze, pipalong

sudhindragk wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 8:35 pm A slight modification that i have done : Removed MMATH and added pivots. Few advantages over MM. They dont change and you get high confluence areas.
Have removed break out indi too. I failed to understand it.

XARD: Fantastic, this is what we want people to do, think outside the box, be creative, improvise.
Now kindly pay it forward and post your indys + templates on the thread for others to share in your creativity.
Xard777
Xard,

Glad you liked it. Its attached with this post.
I have removed only 1 indi : MMATH and added pivots : D W M.
The reason i removed MM was it was showing too many lines.
If there is a way to keep just even digit MM then charts may not be cluttered.
Perhaps you can come up with some brilliant idea.
I believe in golden pivots : two or more confluences of one or higher time frame pivots.
It works really nice. So a template might not be required. I will post more charts to explain the concept.

Regards
Sudhindra
These users thanked the author sudhindragk for the post (total 4):
gamerredd, jt9696, jmonts, RobertPoznan

The indicator automatically paints confluence zones. If it does not please change the time frame back and forth once.
Now in all the charts below observe the MM Pivots and Semaphor ( perimeter and box) confluence. Not my invention.
But it works. It helps to give you additional confluence on zones. If we can some how modify MM it will be really good.
Attachments
These users thanked the author sudhindragk for the post (total 2):
LittleCaro, RobertPoznan

I struggle with money management part of the trading.... I am trying to wrap my head around the compounding document shared by XARD. Can someone explain where this 1500 figure comes from that I enclosed in the red square.... Another suggestion is that the ADR values are right on the price and blur the price action or at least make them heavy on the eyes.... Is it possible to move them to the right of the price.... Has anyone tried to implement this concept of money management? It would be really kind to share your insights regarding the compounding principle in trading. I feel lack of proper understanding in devising the proper lot sizes and stop loss management is the root cause of all failures in trading so this areas needs as much coverage as the trading system itself.
Attachments

Mustafa wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 2:16 am I struggle with money management part of the trading.... I am trying to wrap my head around the compounding document shared by XARD. Can someone explain where this 1500 figure comes from that I enclosed in the red square.... Another suggestion is that the ADR values are right on the price and blur the price action or at least make them heavy on the eyes.... Is it possible to move them to the right of the price.... Has anyone tried to implement this concept of money management? It would be really kind to share your insights regarding the compounding principle in trading. I feel lack of proper understanding in devising the proper lot sizes and stop loss management is the root cause of all failures in trading so this areas needs as much coverage as the trading system itself.
Per lot 1500 is min required. So if you put 3k you will get 2 lots.I have tried it. But i also struggle with stop loss and TP.I think weekly target gives you lot more flexibility.But 15 points per day on US30/DOW/WS30 is possible and realistic.
These users thanked the author sudhindragk for the post:
Mustafa

xard777 wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 6:24 am Update - XARD FX Final Edition.

I am officially retiring on the 18th May, this is as good a time to post my last setup for everyone's perusal.
As usual keep what works for you and discard the rest.

Enjoy
Xard777

Make more money than you have ever dreamed of, and then some.

corrected ADX
Dear Xard,

Reading your message the first time round, I thought you were retiring from a day job.

Few posts later you confirmed it to everyone.

Thank you for all the help and support.

Thank you for giving us your time.

Thank you for being an angel.

Its been 6 months since I joined this thread.

What you shared with us is a treasure.

I was hoping you would stay longer with us.

Last month, I decided to start learning mql.

By the end of this year, I plan to have a

finished EA that will trade your system.

This EA will be my X-Mas / Retirement gift

to you to say thank you.

Take care and be safe :hug:

msbh
These users thanked the author msbh for the post (total 2):
markw118, gamerredd