Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 5:36 am Again, using Higher TF Semafor as my roadmap and entering the trade on the lower TF.
It's not rocket science people, it's a Simple Trend Following Trading System.
You know what the easiest part of this system is ???
It's that you can do this too.

Just watch your favourite trading instrument on 15m, wait for the move then open up a 1m chart and enter on the cross.
It doesn't need to be TFs 15/1, it could be TF 30/5 or TF 1hr/15m - Whatever TF sequence that you feel comfortable trading with as the strategy is the same.
It's a fractal pattern that is self similar regardless of TF selected.
Xard777

Just keep in mind
If you are trading off a Bottom Blue Square Semafor, you want to be trading BUYS off the Green Dots that follow..
If you are trading off a Top Gold Square Semafor, you want to be trading SELLS off the Red Dots that follow.
Hi Xard,
should i change the EMAs for trading in lower timeframe like TF5m or TF1m ?
thanks in advance

xard777 wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 6:24 am Update - XARD FX Final Edition.

I am officially retiring on the 18th May, this is as good a time to post my last setup for everyone's perusal.
As usual keep what works for you and discard the rest.

Enjoy
Xard777

Make more money than you have ever dreamed of, and then some.

corrected ADX
Thank you XARD for everything you have so selflessly given to the community. You have greatly impacted my life and so many with your generosity, wisdom and love. May God be kind and gracious to you and may your retirement be with health and happiness.
These users thanked the author TradeXtra for the post (total 3):
Jimmy, humbatov, coscbr

1cekzz wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 2:32 pm Hi Xard,
should i change the EMAs for trading in lower timeframe like TF5m or TF1m ?
thanks in advance
Here is a description of XARD

viewtopic.php?p=1295434611#p1295434611
These users thanked the author Skyold for the post:
1cekzz
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

1cekzz wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 5:47 pm Yes sir , im already read it before , but how about EMAs on TF 5 ? like Xard said we can use TF30/5
thank you
With 5m it is better to use the standard settings
These users thanked the author Skyold for the post:
1cekzz
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

For those of you that don't like 1m trading, here is 15m & 5m working in harmony.
Your very own TAX-FREE ATM machine paying out in cherries every trading day.
Xard777
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 18):
maroka, briqparis, Nbats7979, gamerredd, LittleCaro, XXXX, Skyold, LJC, stond, LorenzoNexus, 1cekzz, Kev21, oneking, humbatov, jmonts, oskar656, Mundu19, Jedidiah
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world