Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 6:24 am Update - XARD FX Final Edition.

I am officially retiring on the 18th May, this is as good a time to post my last setup for everyone's perusal.
As usual keep what works for you and discard the rest.

Enjoy
Xard777

Make more money than you have ever dreamed of, and then some.

corrected ADX
Thank you for everything Xard.
There will be an empty void left by you that cannot be filled.

In the great words of Edward R. Murrow - Good Night and Good Luck. :clap:
"Eat Drink and be Happy for tomorrow we Diet!"

briqparis wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 5:23 am Just started getting into your system with Xard-38 and liked it, and now with your recent Final Xard system this will be a tremendous jump into my trading career for the future. really appreciate the work youve done that i seen/heard for the past years you have done this ( don't know how long}. but im glad i have found a system im now comftorable with. Also what broker do you use cause i dont have the recommended indices for this system in HK50,WS30. US2000 etc.....
i think ic market and e toro (not trade fx anymore?) has specialized in stock. but never us them, but their reputation is excelent

xard777 wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 2:00 am I just love trading Indices, it more than makes up for all the times that I lost when trading currencies.
The semafor is king, I know it can repaint from time to time (nothing is perfect), but if you watch the semafor road map going from square to perimeter Dot to Square you will always be on the right side of the trade.
Xard777

For similar Triangles change XU v4-2nd Dot TF -0 input menu from 9,36 to 36,144
Hope u read this or someone can solve this, when i loaded this final version on my rig its lagging like waiting ur girlfriend finishing her make up.
I've try reduce the loaded of mt 4 at per admiral market suggest, but avail...
the ramdisk u recommend is run on linux right? is it true mt4 works well on linux than windows10?
My rig spec as follow
``ryzen5 1600 6c 12t
``ram 16Gb tight timing
``vga gtx1060 ram6
``monitor LG 2k res.
so i think its not something coming from the rig.
And also about broker server u put at standard is est? gmt-1?
thank u for the bother, may God bless you.
These users thanked the author p1ps_surfer for the post:
briqparis

xard777 wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 2:00 am I just love trading Indices, it more than makes up for all the times that I lost when trading currencies.
The semafor is king, I know it can repaint from time to time (nothing is perfect), but if you watch the semafor road map going from square to perimeter Dot to Square you will always be on the right side of the trade.
Xard777

For similar Triangles change XU v4-2nd Dot TF -0 input menu from 9,36 to 36,144
Nice. I prefer the 36,144..
Lesser trades, higher win rate.
These users thanked the author maroka for the post:
DaffyTaffy

p1ps_surfer wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 7:02 am Hope u read this or someone can solve this, when i loaded this final version on my rig its lagging like waiting ur girlfriend finishing her make up.
the ramdisk u recommend is run on linux right? is it true mt4 works well on linux than windows10?
My rig spec as follow
``ryzen5 1600 6c 12t
``ram 16Gb tight timing
``vga gtx1060 ram6
``monitor LG 2k res.
I have the same CPU with 16GB of ram on a second pc with 16 open charts with the final version on windows 10 to take snapshots of every new bar so I can go through them for backtesting. Runs fine, try a clean installation of MT4, also how is there much bloatware running? is your windows installation old and slowing down, if so maybe time to wipe it and do a fresh installation.
nil desperandum

Dego wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 8:10 am Would these be correct entry on blue vertical line that I marked?
YES! That is correct! You are on the right path!
Lines all crossed in the direction of your trade
color of the lines in the direction of your trade
Candles changed color in the direction of your trade
Matching perimeter dot
As XARD would put it -------- You are connecting the dots!!!
These users thanked the author aneek229 for the post:
Dego

p1ps_surfer wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 7:02 am Hope u read this or someone can solve this, when i loaded this final version on my rig its lagging like waiting ur girlfriend finishing her make up.
My rig spec as follow
``ryzen5 1600 6c 12t
``ram 16Gb tight timing
``vga gtx1060 ram6
``monitor LG 2k res.
Hi p1ps_surfer,

I had the same problem this evening, but after setting everything up and delating some of the indicators I don't use, it started working really good. It is now smooth and has no lag. I would say, try to lower the quantity of indicators; maybe if you dont need them all just cut some off. Let it run for a while; try to close and reopen your MT4 or even restart the PC. One more thing: I think that the TF influences a lot. If I go from the M15 down to the M1 my MT4 crushes immediately XD.

Hopefully I helped you just a little bit,

Have a good day.

LNS
Keep calm, and drink hot tea ~

Dego wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 8:10 am Would these be correct entry on blue vertical line that I marked?
There is also a sell 16 bars to the right where all 3 lines turned yellow with large profit potential.

If you look at the breakout indicator it would have given you a sell at the yellow line giving an earlier entry and more profit.
Attachments
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post:
Dego
nil desperandum