Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

FourXXXX wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:17 pm Yes, I got the correct version thanks, I am having a good time with the Breakout Box + Murrey Math up 5% plus today.

My thoughts are the Breakout box gives you an entry trigger combined with the Dots to establish the trend and I am using Murrey Math 4/8 and 8/8 as profit targets.
Agree with you ...a Break out gives a clear rule based entry and stop loss. And a good indicative take profit. But we need to be careful about fake outs.Probably Xard has figured this all out. So i will wait.

LikeRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

FourXXXX wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 8:59 pm WTF!

XARD: Tell me about... I am playing catch up, my eldest daughter has done 23% today - when they win you never hear the end of it.
What a problem to have, that is INCREDIBLE!

XARD: Here is today's charts for your perusal - new setup is clean and a lot of errors fixed.
Attachments
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 8):
AlexBello, humbatov, LorenzoNexus, gamerredd, Castle73, thekamilxd, ibill, rbmahyar
nil desperandum

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

FourXXXX wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:28 pm What a problem to have, that is INCREDIBLE!

XARD: Here is today's charts for your perusal - new setup is clean and a lot of errors fixed.
Looks really good, one little suggestion the MTF ADX values across the bottom in text would be nice if it was a chart something like this one from Trading View. It is open-source on Trading view https://www.tradingview.com/script/JhSC ... version-2/
nil desperandum