Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Hammertop wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 6:05 am Well, that too is a lot of useful info. Thank you very much. As I said im my previous post, running MT4 off a ramdrive created in windows with indexes only seems to run smoothly compaired to currency pairs so I guess I will just stick to the former for now. After all, I still need some time to study and learn the system properly, so that suits me fine. ;)
This worked for me if you are having problems with lag....

CREATE your own FRESH template and plug in the folder contents from one of the XARD editions that you are using (e.g from XARD-20210405) ONE BY ONE onto your template.

Any reasonable desktop with (I'd recommend 6 cores and above), Minimum 8 GB RAM and above will work perfectly. Upgrade to a SDD hard drive if you can, they are soo cheap now. P.S if you can get a desktop with a XEON octa core processor, they are perfect. Even second hand ones!

MT4 being 32 bit don't trouble yourself with processor settings and tweaks on a 64 bit computer. I went through this headache with the default template.

Also, if on Windows, navigate to Performance Options and click on "Adjust for best Performance"

Lastly, adjust your virtual Memory to 1.5x to 4x of your installed memory. For a PC with 8 GB RAM for example, ur virtual RAM will now be 12000 MB RAM (Initial) and 24000 MB MAX. Now you can run your browser + youtube classical music in the background.

Factory installed Windows also comes with a lot of bloat installed. There are various LITE versions out there, look around!

Your processor should average 30% with Browser and 2 or 3 MT4 instances running if you do it right on a good windows desktop!

Hope this helps!

Voila!

p.s @XARD thank you for your hard effort, may God bless you abundantly.

Also Xard, in future, is it possible to have a version of the Dash without the 9,18,27,36 columns and leave the PFO and HiLo columns, or even have an/off for these MA's in the inputs?
These users thanked the author kjoni for the post:
Hammertop

Moving AveragesRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:15 pm Update
Here is the Goldband Edition with Dots and Perimeter Dots (PerDots) on M1, M5 & M15 set to M30
When in the lower TF and you can't see the PerDot just look at the background (Blue, PerDot is at Bottom - Red, PerDot is at Top)
Keeping it so simple
Xard777
we are still watching you XARD!

FOLLOWING YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE COMMUNITY.

XARD gave us a party with many different items.

ME AND EVERYONE PEOPLE HAVE DIFFERENT INTERESTING, HOW TO ENJOY ITEMS ON XARD'S TABLE IS DIFFERENT.

Therefore, we need to find food according to the taste and taste of our body.

THESE IS XARD'S SYSTEM COMBINED WITH EACH PEOPLE'S KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE IS DIFFERENT.

PLEASE SURPRISE BECAUSE MY BIRD ENGLISH.

I was too eager to grab the golden nugget move....... USTEC (and did play with settings and reduced the number of bars in history as suggested by some friend a few posts ago, but nothing happened so I decided to be content with what I have and trading with uniform background color on M1, though everything works perfectly fine on M5 and higher timeframes, so I switch between M5 and M1 frequently to see the background color on other timeframes and then back to M1 for entries.)
Attachments
These users thanked the author Mustafa for the post:
LorenzoNexus

lazareth1 wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 7:44 am Какой индикатор вы используете внизу под названием #? Где я могу его скачать?
# это индикатор пустышка, он предназначен просто скрывать названия индикаторов в подвале что бы они не мешали обзору.
Вот индикаторы и шаблон, может кому будет интересно.
These users thanked the author lyo99 for the post (total 6):
muhammadfarooq, thomdel, mcmstar, Mustafa, BigYusufff, lazareth1

msbh wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:13 pm Im like any trader who makes mistakes :facepalm:
The thing is until when will we / I keep repeating the same mistakes.
How can we cut down our mistakes?
We are following Xard's Trend Following Trading System.
From the thread name "Trend Following", but we still end up taking counter-trend trades
which don't move far and get us in trouble.

Take a look at the 2nd dot triangle which got printed today on US30 M30 timeframe.
After the triangle got printed price didn't drop, instead it reversed. Why?
Because the UP trend is still strong :Fire:

I also agree that the Xard system works against the trend, it follows the trend only after a correction, and when it is growing, it goes against the trend, similarly in the opposite direction. It is very difficult to catch large movements along it.

OK, based on some of the feedback lately I would like to post this version for everyone's perusal.
It simplifies the trend following trading system. Works on ALL TFs
Feel free to comment.
Xard777
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

xard777 wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:44 pm Feel free to comment.
Xard777
I think the background-change based on EMA9-36-slope-colour-change does - all in all - a better job because you stay closer to price action.
To change background colour when EMA144 changes direction keeps you out of many good trades.
But as always: (seemingly) the more security you want the later you enter your trade.
And you can always turn background off: it should be possible for anyone to SEE when to MAs change colour even without background colouring.
These users thanked the author josi for the post:
pipalong

xard777 wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:44 pm OK, based on some of the feedback lately I would like to post this version for everyone's perusal.
It simplifies the trend following trading system. Works on ALL TFs
Feel free to comment.
Xard777
I think the best work of the teacher in the past 10 years is these two triangle indicators: XU v3-2nd DOT and XU v3-2nd Dot TF+1. The last published (default) two triangle indicators without color filling are good. I wonder if the algorithm of the two triangle indicators has changed? If there is no change, I will use those two hollow versions.
These users thanked the author 太虚一毫 for the post:
LorenzoNexus