Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

sidorenko wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:20 am Can I get the Xard version you are using? Thank you very much FourXXXX!

Sido
I have the latest XARD version viewtopic.php?p=1295432437#p1295432437 there are several individual updates since it, you will need to read from there and add them.

Also, I am using 2 other indicators Breakout Trend lines which is a Tom DeMark indicator, you can find out more about it by using Google. The other one is THV Trix, which tells you what to do in the bottom right corner of the chart. I use Xard for entries, Breakout for a TP target and the fast Trix for exit. If the breakout trendline only shows a small profit target (green line above or red below) I don't take the trade.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 3):
Castle73, thomdel, chris006
nil desperandum

FourXXXX wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:53 am I have the latest XARD version viewtopic.php?p=1295432437#p1295432437 there are several individual updates since it, you will need to read from there and add them.

Also, I am using 2 other indicators Breakout Trend lines which is a Tom DeMark indicator, you can find out more about it by using Google. The other one is THV Trix, which tells you what to do in the bottom right corner of the chart.
Thank you so much FourXXX, i'll try your version.

Sido

sashadeol wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:54 am As you can see now, in the image below, the triangle disappeared as price continued higher
And as such, at the moment, we should have taken a BUY, but we missed it, as we see the triangle.

I think this is what causes confusion for few brothers.

3.png
EXERCISE FOR EVERYONE

I took a screenshot of US30 index M30 chart for last week up to closing time.

1) Since we started the week, what was pricing doing? Swinging Up or Down or Sideways?

2) The 2nd DOT triangles got printed 3 times this week. Which triangles were the best to take? And Why?

3) Which indicator/(s) can help us understand where price is going?

4) Which indicator is a must have on the chart to keep us on the right track?

:eh:
Attachments
These users thanked the author msbh for the post:
pipalong