Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Sincere007 wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 3:27 am Atlast few helpful post for people like me...
Xard is so generous and helping...
Yes we are dumb and thats why we come here to learn... I guess everyone is learning here, different stages.
We just need few words few helpful posts so that we keep practicing to become successful.

As previously written, search, read and learn. Knowledge alone will not come to you.

You can start with this: viewtopic.php?p=1295365928#p1295365928 +26 posts

stond
These users thanked the author stond for the post (total 2):
Sincere007, StuartWong

Oj2ad wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 3:42 pm Hello, found this thread and fascinated with the great job... I started reading and see now there are many versions and different indicators, but I’m confused and to which is the last setup version, of it can be point out I would appreciate.. thank you for great job...
Pls check here: viewtopic.php?p=1295396389#p1295396389
These users thanked the author DTRCT for the post:
Phantom5000

Oj2ad wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 3:42 pm Hello, found this thread and fascinated with the great job... I started reading and see now there are many versions and different indicators, but I’m confused and to which is the last setup version, of it can be point out I would appreciate.. thank you for great job...

You can use the website to get latest file versions ::

These users thanked the author Phantom5000 for the post (total 6):
sizabici, francisfinley stimpy, Oj2ad, ChuChu Rocket, DTRCT, DaffyTaffy

The xmas setup will have standard screen and FHD+ screen Panel indicators.
The enclosed charts show the FHD+ screen Panels for your perusal - this was designed really for my own use but I bet there a lot of traders out there that use 65" screens for their Daily trading.
Xard777
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 10):
hannele, Narkarn, optionhk, stond, BBurroughs, Jimmy, thomdel, jgxpro, Jedidiah, StuartWong
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

xard777
Could you please post a Step by Step guide to input custom EA and Indicators into MT4 on a Mint 19.2 using Wine 4.0? The High Resolution display issue is also present on my desktop (with no way to adopt Compatibility Settings as in Win10) but on my Macbook Pro with Retina display Mt4 appears as if it were on an old windows XP machine not a bad thing I might add ;)

As you would know the same procedure for adding indicators etc on a Windows system does not work on Wine.My knowledge of coding is from the 'Google Institue' hence my lack of basic knowledge in this area.
Thank you for all your great work you seem to be too good to be true (Huge Compliment)

Kind Regards
Barry

XARD: When you load up Driver Manager are you running your dedicated graphics driver or are you running the xserver-xorg-video-nouveau.
If it is the later then try changing to the former. The linux installation defaults to the nouveau driver and it is best to switch to your machines own driver i.e. nvidia.
xard777
These users thanked the author BBurroughs for the post:
DTRCT

xard777 wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:52 pm The xmas setup will have standard screen and FHD+ screen Panel indicators.
The enclosed charts show the FHD+ screen Panels for your perusal - this was designed really for my own use but I bet there a lot of traders out there that use 65" screens for their Daily trading.
Xard777
Dear Xard, based on your pictures you implemented a channel drawing indi, which can be very useful trading countertrend breaks. Will you make it with a setting whether to align the channel line-pairs with high/lows (like now) OR closing prices? Having also the latter option would be awesome.

XARD: Will keep it in mind.
jgxpro thx!

Hello xard777,

I have been lurking around here for years and the only reason I have signed up to Forex Station, was to enable me to personally thank you. You have for years now never given up and have always shared your hard work free of charge. I just wanted to say it has not gone unnoticed and your efforts are very much appreciated.

I hope one day to squire such knowledge and be able to help others, as you have done and are still doing. Keep up the good work, your templates have really helped me focus on what I should be and block out the crap I should ignore.

Kind regards
Gavin
These users thanked the author GG1 for the post (total 5):
xard777, BBurroughs, luckydude2013, Lodi, TraderFury