Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

One more nugget : Please observe this. If the two bands are very near to each other , or almost one inside each other or perfectly inside each other : Expect an explosive move. Study these again. When the two bands are in this state , it denotes equilibrium. Sooner or later it has to break out. Feel free to correct me.
Attachments
These users thanked the author sudhindragk for the post (total 5):
xard777, Andres128, LorenzoNexus, Prado, Jedidiah

sudhindragk wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 10:02 pm One more nugget : Please observe this. If the two bands are very near to each other , or almost one inside each other or perfectly inside each other : Expect an explosive move. Study these again. When the two bands are in this state , it denotes equilibrium. Sooner or later it has to break out. Feel free to correct me.
Can you please show an example with a photo its hard to understand it with words

sudhindragk wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 9:24 pm Hi Alex,
Awesome performance. For the benefit of others can you briefly summarise the pairs you trade , the tf you look at , an example entry and risk management.

I think it will help a lot if all of us share the good stuff.

Regards
SK
Hi, as I already wrote before - I trade gold and 6-8 main indices (strategy works for all of them), you can trade all Us indices, HK, JP, UK, Dax. Each week is different for different indices - you can gain a lot from one of them during one week and nothing during another week. Timeframe m15, I do not look at higher TF. You can use older versions of Xard system, the main thing is to spend your time around your PC and take all the trades. I trade against big dots also in direction of the trend. Risk is always 1% for each trade. Put your SL under the last dot from which you take your trade, exit when higher dot appears or when 9 EMa changes color. Do not take trades during important news or when the entry candle is abnormally big. Also avoid late entries at the end of the long trend. Mostly you will understand such things precisely after you spend many hours in front of your screen. My entries were mainly similar to those that were posted by Xard, just my TF is always m15. But I think that m5 can bring even more money, just it is more difficult to watch many indices on m5.
I can tell you, that a lot of things were not clear to me at the beginning, one month ago and I had to go deeply into the thread, I had to read hundreds of pages and so on. And this is the most important part that should be done only by trader, nobody will explain everything (just because probably it is not possible).
And again - I am demo trader and do not plan to start real trading in the nearest couple of months. I still need more time to build up my own rules and investigate the system. This is never ending process of learning.
One more thing - that month was great, but nobody knows what next month will bring and probably my result will be worse.
These users thanked the author AlexBello for the post (total 6):
sudhindragk, Cladi39, LorenzoNexus, Andrés49, aneek229, RodrigoRT7

Quick Notes to trading the XARD HL setup

T2MA = 144 EMA HIGH
T1MA = 144 EMA LOW
S2MA = 36 EMA HIGH
S1MA = 36 EMA LOW
P1MA = 9 EMA MEDIAN
VQ = 144/36

TRADES
#1 Single Trade off the Perimeter Dot
A BUY entry would be on a Blue Candle
A SELL entry would be on a Pink Candle
Exit @ your Daily Preset Target or next Dot

#2 Multi Trades off the 2nd Dot/Triangle
A BUY entry would be on a Blue Candle
A SELL entry would be on a Pink Candle
Additional Trades taken on subsequent Dots along the way
Exit @ your Daily Preset Target or next Perimeter Dot

Bonus Picks (basically theses are highlights of Trades #1 & #2
Golden Nugget
Trade Green Dot Above the Open line
Trade Red Dot Below the Open line

Silver Nugget
Trade Dots that fall within the Channel of the HL lines.

Above all keep it simple - get in, get out - book those Pip$
The new XARD HL setup is part of Operation Clawback
Where you get to claw back all those lost Pip$ from over the years back into their rightful account - YOURS.

Enjoy!
XARD777
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

josi wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 11:20 pm no need to correct you: you discovered what has been called a squeeze (or consolidation) for forever.
Tom Dick and Harry Knows about squeeze. The good thing about the bands are : Double squeeze ...two bands overlaid and easier to catch on eyes than single moving avg.So I didn't discover anything new ...I just observed with the latest update how easy it is to identify them.
These users thanked the author sudhindragk for the post:
Yuri_I

josi wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 11:27 pm And so it goes - another slight alteration of HL-version
XARD: Nice, simple visual idea. I like it (will add it to the next update)
I take it the Blue H/L lines are 1hr TF?

Thanks, boss:
a) Blue lines EMA144 (H-L)
b) EMA 36 (H-L)
c) EMA 9 (single average + ATR 1.5 - averages - mtf - alerts 8.3 by Mr Tools)
M15 - H1- H4, I keep close to your original
I like it to hold my charts clean and like button indies.
For this system I would use this MA indi Averages Channel Candles (alerts + button) viewtopic.php?p=1295418472#p1295418472
we can't change the wind, but we can set the sails differently