Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Today I made a change to the Profit/Loss section (bottom right of main chart).
Added Daily Profit/Loss percentage figure.
This will let you know when you have hit your Daily percentage target.

Just above the Profit/Loss area I will look at adding a Candle colour marker along with VQ colour marker, the idea being when both colours are in sync then you should look at a possible trade.

Will let you know how I get on.
Xard777
Attachments
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

xard777 wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 11:19 pm Today I made a change to the Profit/Loss section (bottom right of main chart).

Just above the Profit/Loss area I will look at adding a Candle colour marker along with VQ colour marker, the idea being when both colours are in sync then you should look at a possible trade.

Xard777
Hi XARD,

this is really a very good idea. Maybe you also have the option to do the same for the PIPS.
In fact, I think that the PIPS daily goal is much more important.
Thank you for the implementation.
Best regards
Skyold

XARD: The Pip$ is on my to do list, yesterday I d/l about 8 different pip indys from FF. I will go through them in the hope of finding what I am looking for.
I also want to add two coloured rectangle boxes on the Panel column with Trend & VQ written inside them. When the box colours are sync then you would look for possible trades.
Basically, I am simply going through the stages of what I am looking for each day in my trading and adding those steps into the setup. For instance, today only the US500 was a SELL, my other two Indices that I monitor (WS30 & US2000) were in WAIT!!! status as they were out of sync. I am confident that once it is all up and running that I should be able to hit 6'000 Pip$ per week via the three Indices.
These users thanked the author Skyold for the post (total 6):
AlexBello, thomdel, Shockr, LorenzoNexus, tonnogueira, happy_trader
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

Skyold wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 11:37 pm Hi XARD,

this is really a very good idea. Maybe you also have the option to do the same for the PIPS.
In fact, I think that the PIPS daily goal is much more important.
Thank you for the implementation.
Best regards
Skyold

XARD: The Pip$ is on my to do list, yesterday I d/l about 8 different pip indys from FF. I will go through them in the hope of finding what I am looking for.
I also want to add two coloured rectangle boxes on the Panel column with Trend & VQ written inside them. When the box colours are sync then you would look for possible trades.
Basically, I am simply going through the stages of what I am looking for each day in my trading and adding those steps into the setup. For instance, today only the US500 was a SELL, my other two Indices that I monitor (WS30 & US2000) were in WAIT!!! status as they were out of sync. I am confident that once it is all up and running that I should be able to hit 6'000 Pip$ per week via the three Indices.
Thank you for your efforts and the time you invest.
The colored dots on the panel will provide additional security for many traders.
PS: You will certainly have a lot of fun getting 6000 pips from the market every week at your newly set up workplace
Skyold
These users thanked the author Skyold for the post:
LorenzoNexus
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

xard777 wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 11:19 pm Today I made a change to the Profit/Loss section (bottom right of main chart).

Xard777
xard I might know the model of the candles you use from me are black

Xard777
Hi Xard,

While you are at it, could you please add "GER30.i" to the symbols, so it displays correctly on my XU Panel.
Thanks again