Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

By the time I start my trading most of you have already gained your great pips. I started this trade around 7:00AM my time. It had already had a good run up on the lower TFs. I took it on the 15M just after it had crossed the MAs. Friday I took several smaller trades and was up about 2.5%. You can see those trades on the chart. Today I tried something else. I already had a red dot. So I went to the one hour TF and measured the increases( each move up until there was a pullback). I measured these with the diagonal line toll. I placed them on the chart from the low of this last leg up( the one I was trading). This tells me how far each leg up went before it turned. You can see the red lines near the end of my trade. I got out of the trade when the price reached the lower average of those lines. Got out just before noon my time and had a 3.5% gain.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Shockr for the post (total 2):
Skyold, tonnogueira

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

AlexBello wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:06 am Exit with small loss after sell trade on US30, M15. Losses are part of this game, no problem. Current week is still very profitable for me.

If you trade the 15M TF you have to look at the 1H TF Bias

The 1H bias is actually in buy mode, so you should have bought this morning at the crossover after the green dot, not sell mate ;)
These users thanked the author Thales for the post (total 2):
AlexBello, warwar