Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:04 am You can see that I drew a rectangle box (using the shapes tool on MT4) off the Triangle.
This allowed me to clearly see any breakouts (UP or DOWN) coming off the Triangle (kinda takes the fun out of guessing:-)
Xard777
So were has the third EMA disappeared to?
XARD: The third EMA is still there on both XU v3-FX1 & XU v3-FX1 GOLDBANDS indicators.
You simply have to select it from within the input menu... show T2MA=true

Hello everyone, I am new here, I hope you all make a good profit every day
In this photo, am I entering the trade correctly?
I tried several trades but suffered a lot of losses, only this trade success and made a big profit
No wonder I am still confused in entering trades and exiting trades
This is only a demo account :) Hope I can catch up and trade on a real account soon
sorry for my bad english

Thank you Xard for creating such an amazing and incredible system!

XARD: The hilo is 33 and you are pushing +44 Pip$ (no doubt a double trade), you are over extended, this is why Forex is no good (unless your daily target is 20 to 30 Pip$).
That is why I moved to Indices. Their Hilo is +600 so I can easily do +100 pips and still leave lots of room for error (and with a double trade thats +200Pip$).
These users thanked the author 1cekzz for the post (total 2):
Shockr, warwar

1cekzz wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 2:19 am gambar 1.png
Hello everyone, I am new here, I hope you all make a good profit every day
In this photo, am I entering the trade correctly?
I tried several trades but suffered a lot of losses, only this trade success and made a big profit
No wonder I am still confused in entering trades and exiting trades
This is only a demo account :) Hope I can catch up and trade on a real account soon
sorry for my bad english

Thank you Xard for creating such an amazing and incredible system!
Forex is hard bro

Thats why
Attachments
These users thanked the author Thales for the post:
1cekzz

xard777 wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:04 am Don't be greedy, be consistent - targets hit for today...

You can see that I drew a rectangle box (using the shapes tool on MT4) off the Triangle.
This allowed me to clearly see any breakouts (UP or DOWN) coming off the Triangle (kinda takes the fun out of guessing:-)
Xard777
XARD let's say 5M and 15M background is red but 30 M is blue. Would you take the sell trade on 5M chart?
or 5M is red but 15M and 30M blue. How about that?

XARD: ...Don't be greedy, be consistent - targets hit for today...

It's enough for today. 5% booked
always continuously ...
always remember the EXCEL file: XARD Art of Compounding

XARD: People will not beleive you if you tell them that you do +60 Pip$ Day in Day out on the markets.
And here you are booking +133 Pip$ - Godlike

These users thanked the author Skyold for the post (total 3):
xard777, Narkarn, Juertes
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

I did not share before but since XARD has let us all trade instead of update after update, I would add my 2Cents. If you are someone like me trading many forex pairs on an average laptop, the scenario in not altogether bleak for you.... Adapt the system to your trading style and system capacity. The trading system is built in such a splendid way that it would work even when you are working with only its most basic and essential components..... The screenshot explains my point of view... I will keep updating on my progress as well as the problems I face. I would have loved to have it all on a big giant screen but since that is not possible yet, I won't let that to be an excuse not to follow the system.... I modify and adapt it to my purpose and it has been working really good for me...

XARD: That is a nice setup, you can see the breakouts off the Triangles along with the direction of the candles. You should post a copy of the setup for others to follow.
I would grab the little inverted triangle at the top right of the screen and drag it to the left about 1cm and save the template.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Mustafa for the post:
AlexBello