Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 1:57 am My apologies for taking so long... Due to a "Eureka" moment I had to recode everything.
In keeping with the KISS methodology everything is now sweet and simple.

Apart from the 2nd Triangle on the current TF (no Dots), ALL Dots Triangles (with Dots), ZZ line, and Backgrounds displayed come from the next higher TF. This reduces waste and allows you to hone in on better turning points and give you decent moves in return.

In the enclosed screenshot you will see the 5m chart and the 30m chart showing 15m & 1hr Dots, Triangles (with Dots), ZZline, and backgrounds. You also have the 5m & 30m Triangles (no Dots attached to them but still ideal to enter trades from).

I am still testing (with good results so far).
Xard777

Here you can test it out for yourself...
Bro Xard. Some people in this world are as good as you. UNITS !. I will not write about one site - where free indicators are renamed, as if finished, and sold as paid (MQL5). And what is happening on mamzon and ebay is "laughter" in general.

XARD: Yes, I rename indy's that I like for my own collection but I never SELL, only give away on this site in ex4 format.
These users thanked the author RomanUkraine for the post:
Juertes

Here is the Panel indy with colour change and text for percent (bottom right of main chart).
Remember when using the Triangle entries to make sure that VQ has crossed in same direction as your trade.
Xard777
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 8):
JustInForEx, Mustafa, Juertes, stond, Skyold, warwar, thomdel, Jedidiah
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

xard777 wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 4:15 am Here is the Panel indy with colour change and text for percent (bottom right of main chart).
Remember when using the Triangle entries to make sure that VQ has crossed in same direction as your trade.
Xard777
And this caused me an "avalanche" of laughter. :D

XARD: Don't knock it, that little setup that tang789a offers for free is a nice setup. I hope he keeps up the good work.
Nice entries on the Goldbands (one of my favourites).
Attachments

xard777 wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 4:15 am Here is the Panel indy with colour change and text for percent (bottom right of main chart).
Xard777
hi,
Latest update is just great!!! Thank you))
I did asked you a few days back if you can have look and add self refresh to sema background like MMath to avoid below sytuations.
If you do is fantastic if not is great too...
Attachments

xard777 wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 1:57 am My apologies for taking so long... Due to a "Eureka" moment I had to recode everything.
In keeping with the KISS methodology everything is now sweet and simple.

Apart from the 2nd Triangle on the current TF (no Dots), ALL Dots Triangles (with Dots), ZZ line, and Backgrounds displayed come from the next higher TF. This reduces waste and allows you to hone in on better turning points and give you decent moves in return.

In the enclosed screenshot you will see the 5m chart and the 30m chart showing 15m & 1hr Dots, Triangles (with Dots), ZZline, and backgrounds. You also have the 5m & 30m Triangles (no Dots attached to them but still ideal to enter trades from).

I am still testing (with good results so far).
Xard777

Here you can test it out for yourself...

Hi Xard,

Thanks for this update. Is it possible to keep the price labels from "XU v3-2nd ARROW" and "XU v3-2nd DOT" and completely turn the triangles off?

I only need the price labels from both indicators. However, when I set FillUp to False, it removes the fill of the traingles but leaves their outline on the screen. Could you edit the indicators so that when FillUp is set to false it removes both the borderlines and fill of the triangles.

Thank you for the hardwork.
XARD: At the weekend I will update the old XU v2 Arrow & XU v2 2nd Dot with the new settings and you can run them with no triangles.
These users thanked the author traderokey for the post:
Juertes