Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Thank you Xard777! I started following this system in about the middle of January, with the X-mas Edition. I have tried to follow each update to find the things I liked most. While learning how the system works, I used some older platforms to get a look at the different editions. It was definitely confusing at first as some of the different platforms didn't perform well. I found IG was the best performing. FxChoice and FXDD had limitations on speed; TradersWay was the worst , but had the smallest spreads! I tried various different ways of changing things to get better performance. Fortunately I have a strong computer.

The last Edition: XU v3 FX1 is the best! Everything works well! I have changed all the platforms over to this version, but they still didn't all run smoothly. The final tweak was to eliminate the template and just load the indicators individually. All the platforms now perform well!

Some observations: I notice that some traders do not use the Dash. It's bulk was, I suppose, designed for the large screen(65"!). Although easy to read on my 29" and 32" monitors, it does have some duplicated items with the Panel. For myself, I only use the Pairs, Time and Price in the Dash. It would be nice to be able to resize everything about the Dash. Also it seems the the Pips and Trade Balance indicators could be eliminated and conveniently incorporated into the Panel. Another nice touch would be to add an on screen Button to switch between the Currency screen and the Index screen!

I want to again thank you, Xard777 for this beautiful system. I have tried trading with many different indicators and ever traded naked charts, but have not had but marginal success. This system show when to enter and in what direction, when to keep your position open and when to get out. It's a very strong system!! Even though there were some losses learning, on the main platform (IG) I am as of today up over $1400 with this system!
XARD: Thanks for the feedback, a lot of traders say that the setups perform better when loaded individually - not sure why that is but it appears to be a good workaround.
I might do away with the pips indy and add the Trade balance to the panel indy and place it on the column right side of the screen away from the main chart area.
I hope to come out at the weekend with a lighter and simpler setup for everyone to use.
These users thanked the author Shockr for the post:
Sadgebrowne