Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

castlebrook wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:22 pm Hi folks,
I'm new here and have spent 3 hours so far studying this system. Could you please explain the background colour to me? We have blue and red. I take it this is for long or short trading only? But how it is calculated? What makes the background blue or red.
Thanks in advance.
First tell us what u leant in those 3 hours then WE MAY TELL U WHAT WE LEARNT IN THE PAST 2 YEARS!
These users thanked the author DVanAssen for the post:
pipalong

castlebrook wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:22 pm Hi folks,
I'm new here and have spent 3 hours so far studying this system. Could you please explain the background colour to me? We have blue and red. I take it this is for long or short trading only? But how it is calculated? What makes the background blue or red.
Thanks in advance.
And read the settings of the indicator "so difficult"? Maybe the CCI parameter?

How come Josie isn't "mocking" you for such questions yet ???
Attachments

RomanUkraine wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:00 am

And read the settings of the indicator "so difficult"? Maybe the CCI parameter?

How come Josie isn't "mocking" you for such questions yet ???
Thanks for the reply. And your courtesy. Something hard to find these days. Its probably because he has a life and gets on with it and trades profitably rather than finding ways to troll people asking genuine questions as an escape route to their poor trading.. Every forum is the same. Its life. The person who used the smart mouth above about studying this for two years has been on since March 2020. Was that two years ago? Who cares eh? Thing is to try and learn something new and avoid the self proclaimed "stars". I've been trading since 2003 and always willing to learn something new. Take care.