Moving AveragesRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

som3nam3 wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:43 am I have some question about the dots and how to best trade them.
The dots have a degree of importance as shown below. But is that because they represent different timeframes? For example the yellow squared one is a 1 hour dot? Or is there another reason why they get different colors?

Another question is how you guys would have entered the trade after it showed a green arrow and some consolidation.

PS. I have read the pdf file with the examples. I am just wondering what you guys would consider in this situation. Thanks in advance!
Personally I will wait 2nd dot appear to go in ,like Xard said before,all sub window just add another confirmation,the whole idea of this systems I think it's about identifying a big square dots it's repaint or not,so you really need 2nd small dot to confirm this things
These users thanked the author bigdee for the post (total 2):
som3nam3, charli

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

fadhayemustafa wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:51 am Finding your 2nd dot or the subsequent dots in the trend direction depends your patience and the way you think of the 2nd dot..
More and more while I gain experience spending time in front of the charts I start to realize that exit is more important than entering a trade(also important of course ), also MM very important, on another hand, there is Pyramiding during wining and, martingale when losing, but that is completely another story that I am not digested too much...
Attachments
These users thanked the author charli for the post:
Pauliz
Make your own rules and stick to it.
post1295534498.html#p1295534498 post1295534500.html#p1295534500

Hello, I hope you are doing very well, I have a concern that I hope you can help me, every time the square with the bearish arrow appears at the beginning or in the middle of the uptrend or vice versa, my trades are very stressful because I think that I should exit and then I notice that the trend continued its course, can you help me with an effective method to exit the trade without being affected by the continuous appearance of the square?
Thank you and excuse my ignorance.

Maffe wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 2:51 am Anyone else getting problems that the new template slows down the terminal to much? Is it possible to load less candles or fix this somhow?
I have removed the following indicators te speed things up:
- Dash --> If you use it. Load it only on 1 chart.
- Dot2 --> If you use buy/sell triangles, don't remove.
- Arrow2 --> If you use buy/sell triangles, don't remove.
- CCI --> I don't use this. Because the MA and candle colors are enough for me.

Other option is to go to settings and change the following
Attachments
These users thanked the author som3nam3 for the post (total 2):
ChuChu Rocket, Erebøs_X
Mindset is everything.

som3nam3 wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:14 am

I have removed the following indicators te speed things up:
- Dash --> If you use it. Load it only on 1 chart.
- Dot2 --> If you use buy/sell triangles, don't remove.
- Arrow2 --> If you use buy/sell triangles, don't remove.
- CCI --> I don't use this. Because the MA and candle colors are enough for me.

Other option is to go to settings and change the following
Thank you.

Even with 1000 bars in chart i have unmanagable lag :(

I don´t know if my computer can handle it. I run I7 4770K @ 3.5GHz and a 780gtx, pretty old but was a beast back in the days.

What are recommanded system requirements?

Maffe wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:43 am

Thank you.

Even with 1000 bars in chart i have unmanagable lag :(

I don´t know if my computer can handle it. I run I7 4770K @ 3.5GHz and a 780gtx, pretty old but was a beast back in the days.

What are recommanded system requirements?
hey try to get it on RAMDISK, and change priority in processes to high / real time if that dont work, try installing linux mint on VM then try it if it work switch to linux and use wine to install mt4.exe XARD told us MT4 runs bettter on linux then on windows