Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 11:33 am I would like to propose a Xmas upgrade to the 2nd dot setup.
Normally we trade the 1hr turning points and we use the 15m 2nd dot to help confirm these turning points.
So I propose this... we simply show the 1hr turning points on the 15m chart.
see enclosed standard 1hr chart and the proposed 15m chart showing the 1hr turning points.
Xard777
Dear Xard
THANKS FOR THE GOOD TIP OVER 200 PIPS TO MADE TODAY from your heads up signal. :In Love:

If you look close when the white circle was made in the 1HR TF (GREEN BOX WITH THE ARROW). we go down to our trading TF in this case 15M TF and wait the 2nd dot and there we have it.(OR YOU CAN ACTUALLY TRADE IN THE 15M TF)
In the picture below you see where the dot is in 15M TF the white line and we wait at the cross of the trend line.
Attachments
These users thanked the author fadhayemustafa for the post (total 3):
Mechkad, Erebøs_X, StuartWong

So this would be the final look of the proposed setup.

The 15 min chart showing the 1 hr Turning points along with the 15 min 2nd dot confirmation.
The 5 min chart showing the 1 hr Turning points along with the 15 min 2nd dot confirmation plus the 5 min scalping dots.
It's not rocket science folks, lets keep it simple.
Dan

PS This would be the Xmas Edition so please do not ask for it just now.

Also, I would make it possible to change all the colors and sizes from the indicator's input menu.
I think I have covered everything, direction and the ability to trade with impunity.
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 15):
fadhayemustafa, Mustafa, stond, kowal81, alblive, Dandanakka, Narkarn, flandria, Jimmy, Prado, SWicak, thomdel, Erebøs_X, Jedidiah, StuartWong
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

xard777 wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:23 pm So this would be the final look of the proposed setup.

The 15 min chart showing the 1 hr Turning points along with the 15 min 2nd dot confirmation.
The 5 min chart showing the 1 hr Turning points along with the 15 min 2nd dot confirmation plus the 5 min scalping dots.
It's not rocket science folks, lets keep it simple.
Dan

PS This would be the Xmas Edition so please do not ask for it just now.

Also, I would make it possible to change all the colors and sizes from the indicator's input menu.
I think I have covered everything, direction and the ability to trade with impunity.
This is a beauty.... I wish Christmas to come early this time....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mustafa wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 1:50 pm

This multitimeframe approach to your system is the future..... Would love to see how these timeframes combined create synergy in trading.
You know, sometimes the future is the long forgotten or poorly learned lessons of the past.
XARD: Leave your mistakes in the past, but keep the lessons for the future.
These users thanked the author Garrintcha for the post (total 2):
Mustafa, Erebøs_X

xard777 wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:23 pm
feedback on indie:
XU-trading 2
T2MA (144 EMA)
T2MA Up Color - crimson
missing: T2MA Down Color - hopefully to be added!
(the others have Up Color & Down Color: makes sense)

XARD: Here is XU-Trading2 with updated T2MA Up Color & Down Color.
Enjoy!
THANKS
These users thanked the author josi for the post (total 4):
pfxi, thomdel, Erebøs_X, StuartWong