Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:37 pm
Basically, what Implant is suggesting is to only take Impulse moves on the 1hr TF and stay away from Pullback moves on the 1hr TF.
Xard777
Quite so - but your system would have told you so if - as you should have done - you looked at the higher TF before entering (+ in this particular case the wrong trade was by chance a winning trade as well).
What he is really complaining about is that all this jubilation is totally unwarranted (which is true, of course). But people like flashy new toys to play with, even if they only look new (even more so, if they are supposedly a Xmas present that is handed out early.

xard777 wrote:
Basically, what Implant is suggesting is to only take Impulse moves on the 1hr TF and stay away from Pullback moves on the 1hr TF.
Xard777
Sorry Xard I don't want to bother you but I have a question for you. In which MT4 file should I place the files that are in the FRONT folder. Thanks for your effort I am new and I have not read anything about that
Screenshot 2020-10-18 085502.png

Bubaboo wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:57 pm
xard777 wrote:
Xard777
Sorry Xard I don't want to bother you but I have a question for you. In which MT4 file should I place the files that are in the FRONT folder. Thanks for your effort I am new and I have not read anything about that

Unzip the archive

I was taught this week, brother "stond"
Indi-1.png

RomanUkraine wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:07 am
Bubaboo wrote:

Unzip the archive

I already unzip it, this is all? but I left it in the folder where it came from, I didn't put it in any mt4 folder

RomanUkraine wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:07 am
Bubaboo wrote:

Unzip the archive

I already unzip it, this is all? but I left it in the folder where it came from, I didn't put it in any mt4 folder.

xard777 wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:26 am
In the process of creating the Currency Dashboard

Can some please post the best order for the 28 pairs and I will match it in the Dashboard.
Thanks
Xard777
Screenshot_707.png

I think this order would be logical ...
This is the standard. I also think that in the dashboard settings there should be an option for automatic ordering by ADR size.

1. Similar Topics

1. 229 Replies
    2. Trading XARD system (Christmas Setup)

323 Replies 40725 Views

by ImpLaNT, Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:21 pm in Trading Journals

323 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”