Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

But the reason for ignoring my requests for the placement of individual indicators, I don’t ask with open source code, just separately from the TS, or maybe you yourself don’t like it that you ignore messages? I hope it will not be difficult to share, the Trading System is thank you very much, but it does not suit everyone, but the individual indicators are very interesting, I would like to try them separately, thanks again!
Volente Deo

xard777 wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:32 pm

If you trade currencies, commodities or indices you can use the 61% of the Daily ADR as your target and the system will work for you just fine.
With Indices (HK50) I can hit my 120 pips usually by just hitting 38% of the Daily ADR and that is why I switched to Indices.
All the best
Xard777
Thanks for the thorough explanation, VERY helpful and insightful. Your work is such a blessing to this community. Thanks again!

Thanks Xard the latest version is working but still slows my system when I have multiple pairs open...I only use the ADR which i see coincides with the murray lines for my trading and your previous CCI which works perfectly fine for me without the rest of the indicators...With these 2 Indies my system is not as slow.

If possible could you kindly post the updated version of your ADR that shows on both sides, thank you..

Another quick question Xard, if you cannot provide the updated ADR for sharing, is it possible to provide your latest template with Japanese candlesticks instead of the bar chart as some of us are more experienced at reading the Japanese candlesticks rather than the barchart...thanks

Hi XARD ,
Thank you for your great system. I would like to know which broker are you using that has HK 30 chart? I search through some of the ones i using, not seen that HK30 available to trade even when i show all under the market watch list.

Thanks again.

Cheers
Richie

1. Similar Topics

1. Trading XARD system (Christmas Setup)

322 Replies 26276 Views

by ImpLaNT, Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:21 pm in Trading Journals

322 Replies
    2. Ichimoku trading system for simple & profitable transactions

19 Replies 11045 Views

by hoanguyen, Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:52 am in Trading Systems

19 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”