Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

RomanUkraine wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:43 pm
У тебя вайбер или вотсап есть? Ищу напарника для торговли.
Do you have a vibe or whatsapp? I am looking for a partner for trade.
2 точек больше.
there are more points "2".
Thanks for this picture.

As I read from xard777 "Once you see and start trading off the 2nd dot you will see that you can trade subsequent dots along the way in the same direction until the move has played out and the whole cycle starts again."

If I am not mistaken then xard777 is looking primarily for the 2nd dot (red dots). And along the up/down move you can take then new orders with the subsequent dots (grey dots).

xard777 wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 6:30 pm Here in this 15min chart you can see the cycle moves by way of the thick ZZ line and the ARROWS.
Off these cycle moves you can see the 2nd dot, price tends to not go beyond this 2nd dot and we can safely start to take trades from here.
If and when price does cross back over a 2nd dot then simply get out, WAIT and watch.
The pattern will repeat and you can get in on the move and all the subsequent moves thereafter.
Once we recognise this type of 2nd dot move we simply repeat on all the UP and DOWN cycles day in day out.
Xard777
Dear Sir Xard ...
I think most of the inhabitants of your thread are infinitely grateful for what you are doing for all of us. Personally, I am grateful not for your system itself as such, but rather for the thoughts that you lead to, for sharing your view and approach to trading.
But at the same time, I would like to express my opinion on the presentation of the material by you in your thread. It seems to me that if you are pursuing the goal of sharing your skills and trading system, then the most correct thing would be to start with the publication of the system itself, and its final version, which will not be reworked and modified for a long time. This is necessary so that the people following you, can develop the habit of working with the system and bring these skills to automaticity. It doesn't matter how long it takes you to create this so-called final version - a week, a month, half a year ... The market will not go anywhere during this time, and people who really adhere to your approaches to trading will wait as long as necessary if they know that this will be the final release, with which they will work for a long time. And only after the publication of the system itself is it worth starting to give examples of working with it, and not vice versa. As long as there is no chart in the terminal with the template applied to it, any explanations lose their meaning, because a person does not know at what moments these markers appear, how they are repaints, when they disappear from the chart, etc. Its impossible to understand by looking to your pictures.
The second very significant point ... After you publish the system, specify the rules of action for this system, it would be just great and wonderful if you held a master class and showed on live trading how you (the creator) trade using your system. What exactly am I talking about .... Show people how you open positions not on history (yesterday, or a few hours ago), but online. You opened a position, immediately a screenshot to the thread, with small explanations (second point, SL, TP), so that people can see exactly how to trade using your setup. I did something similar in my thread. And everyone saw my profitable and losing trades. Here, of all the inhabitants of the thread, no one dares to such an experiment. All show and describe their approach only on historical data. If you made, let's say, 10 trades online and showed by a personal example how to use your system correctly and interpret your approach, it would be extremely useful for everyone here. And the constant and identical questions that are asked by people in a circle would stop. And I think this approach would save newbies, or those who have recently joined your thread, from having to re-read 400+ pages, besides, there is really not much sense from this reading.

With respect to you and everything that you do ...
These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post (total 6):
oskar656, RomanUkraine, aaven, Skyold, edg3end, tvhh94

ImpLaNT wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:00 pm
This comes from the the man who explains his own system with: I "went the other way".
No screenshot, no trade routines, nothing - all we ever hear: I "went the other way".
Now - as "specially gifted" one could ask: "how dare you" (Greta Thunberg) tell other people how to go about their thread after having made one hell of a mess of your own? But me, I'm just a normal, middle of the road guy, so I won't dream of asking.

josi wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:18 pm This comes from the the man who explains his own system with: I "went the other way".
And has up to this day never fully explained his own attempts at producing a post-Xmas(of last year)-system.
Yes, this is exactly from me ...
No one is prohibited from walking in a different way, and its in such trips that there is a sense of learning something new, and not in stupid copying of someone's work and approaches. I always try to find my own approach, I don't deny it, and even more so I am not ashamed. Naturally, as an intelligent person, I watch what other people are doing and take their thoughts into account.
Regarding the Christmas version ... I will repeat once again "for especially gifted people" ... I stopped using it after the first versions of Universe were released, because Universe was no worse. The entire line of versions of the "Grail" was unsuccessful in my opinion. And that's okay. We all have good and less successful templates. There will be questions - don't hesitate, ask. I'll answer...
These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post (total 2):
aaven, Skyold

xard777 wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:52 pm I am out the market just now. Price will either blow past the 3408 on the US open or it holds and starts to come down again.
Sitting on the sidelines waiting....
Xard777
so that's gonna take some time...
Looking at your screenshot: did you only sell or (the whole thing looking much like a rollover range):
also buy after the blue arrow - after 3389.89?
It looks risky to me:
a) price moves above fast MA - good
b) slow MA is red (slope down) + price could stall at 4/8 - not so good.
PS: I like the price tags in different colours for buy and sell.

XARD: May be the 15m chart shows the UP trade better.
Attachments

josi wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:18 pm
This comes from the the man who explains his own system with: I "went the other way".
No screenshot, no trade routines, nothing - all we ever hear: I "went the other way".
Now - as "specially gifted" one could ask: "how dare you" (Greta Thunberg) tell other people how to go about their thread after having made one hell of a mess of your own? But me, I'm just a normal, middle of the road guy, so I won't dream of asking.
How bored you are, dear Josi ... Look, you littered my thread with your "nothing" comments, now you litter Xard's thread.
1. I spoke not to you, but to Xard. Why are you climbing everywhere? Do you wanna be the gag in every barrel?
2. If you have something to say to people, show them something, for example, YOUR approach to trading, your online trading, create your own thread and put your templates there, and we will see what maestro Josi is capable of ...
3. Don't be like a woman ... Have the honor and dignity not to edit your comments after publication. A man has the dignity to express his opinion once.
4. And if you have something to say, then write to me in a personal, and do not litter other people's threads, by the way, you have not opened your personal messages? You are like that dog who barks at others only because of a blank fence, but at the same time forgets that there is a hole in every fence.
These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post:
aaven

josi wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:18 pm
roflmao Josi go easy man as he is " Naturally, as an intelligent person"
These users thanked the author DVanAssen for the post:
josi