Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

What are you doing here as children? Some say that they supposedly know a certain "raisin" of success, talk about some levels, others say that you need to trade exclusively along the trend of the older TFs. But in fact, neither this nor that saves. Because ... any SD levels either break through, or the price bounced from them. The probability here is about 50/50. The direction of the trend in the older time frames becomes absolutely obvious quite late. At the same time, sufficient rollbacks are not always formed to enter the market in the direction of the trend on a price pullback. Plus, add here sideways movements, when there is no certain trend on the older TFs and each new maximum or minimum is perceived as a confirmation of the alleged beginning of a certain trend, but having formed a new extremum, the price immediately falls off from it in the other direction and any of your entries on a pullback will still be unprofitable in a similar situation.
Why am I saying all this, so that everyone understands and realizes that there are no systems that can definitely bring tangible profits for a long time, regardless of the state of the market, the traded asset, etc. ... This is a myth !!! Remember this dear guys, and especially newbies who have recently come to trading in the hope of making money here. This is no easier to do here than in any other field of activity. My statements don't need proof because of their undeniable logic. Try to reason from the opposite ... If there were such systems, one way or another its would gradually become known to a wide range of people. And no one would have been doing anything else for a long time - everyone would just do that they would sit in soft armchairs all day and trade in Forex. But for some reason this does not happen. Just because 90 of 100 people who come to trading sooner or later return to the usual types of earnings, about 5 people become absolute bankrupt, leaving forex with everything they had, and only 5 people become profitable traders. Accordingly, you can estimate in advance your chances of success in this field. Plus, mind you, almost no one (including Xard himself) shows their real deals here, mostly descriptions are given of how it was necessary or not necessary to act in a given situation and, as a rule, this description is based on historical data, and not on the current moment of the market ...
The Xard system is not a panacea that can solve this problem. This is an ordinary system with a very good graphical interpretation of the current market situation, which in certain market conditions (namely, the presence of a trend with fairly simple wave structures) has a probability of more than 50%, subject to the rules of the system. And you need to treat and perceive the Xard system as an ordinary trading system, and not a panacea and not think that if you use it according to all the rules you are doomed to become a "Wolf from Wallstreet" ...
These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post (total 3):
RZAMK, Ricorapier, aaven

Phuuu....I'm glad I met you guys here. After more than ten years of trading for a living, I'm in total in shock and agony, worried about my future. First I learn that at any SD levels the price either breaks through, or the price bounces from them. What an eye opening discovery! A minute later it gets even worse, only 2 in a 10,000 are profitable traders. We children are doomed. OMG, what am I going to do now? Maybe an Implant would help that tells me when the price goes up "go long" and when the price goes down "go short"??

a true
ImpLaNT wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:56 pm Accordingly, you can estimate in advance your chances of success in this field. Plus, mind you, almost no one (including Xard himself) shows their real deals here, mostly descriptions are given of how it was necessary or not necessary to act in a given situation and, as a rule, this description is based on historical data, and not on the current moment of the market ...
You're absolutely right, but newbies won't take it as a true world.
No one can do the job for you, when you see a system, your own is to tweak it to match your own trading style, and use its rules and information to create your own trading rules and plan.
Backtest it and know if it's good to go.

I'm still killing it in the market with the RicoFX-XARD, but tweaked it again to give me more consecutive wins.
Pip$!

RplusT wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 7:50 pm Phuuu....I'm glad I met you guys here. After more than ten years of trading for a living, I'm in total in shock and agony, worried about my future. First I learn that at any SD levels the price either breaks through, or the price bounces from them. What an eye opening discovery! A minute later it gets even worse, only 2 in a 10,000 are profitable traders. We children are doomed. OMG, what am I going to do now? Maybe an Implant would help that tells me when the price goes up "go long" and when the price goes down "go short"??
Honestly, I don't want to arrange a showdown here, figuring out how good someone is in trading. And just as honestly I can say that I strongly doubt the veracity of your statement about 10 years of life solely due to trading. I will not go into details of my doubts. All I wanted to do was just say that you don't need to expect miracles from any trading system, no matter how wonderful it is. I in no way want to say that Xard's system is bad ... On the contrary, with each new release it only gets prettier. But, it never solved the two issues that a trader faces. This is the direction in which you need to open a position on this instrument today. And the second question is when exactly to do it. If you correctly predicted the direction of trade for today, the system gives very high-quality signals to open a position. But at the same time, if you think about the name ... Trend-following system ... That is, if this is understood literally, the author does not set himself the goal of defining market reversal patterns. His system makes it possible to join the existing trend at the most opportune moments. And how to determine the trend, everyone decides for himself. And it is in this moment that I see the main problems that people face in using this system.
These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post:
aaven

ImpLaNT wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:40 pm

Honestly, I don't want to arrange a showdown here, figuring out how good someone is in trading. And just as honestly I can say that I strongly doubt the veracity of your statement about 10 years of life solely due to trading. I will not go into details of my doubts. All I wanted to do was just say that you don't need to expect miracles from any trading system, no matter how wonderful it is. I in no way want to say that Xard's system is bad ... On the contrary, with each new release it only gets prettier. But, it never solved the two issues that a trader faces. This is the direction in which you need to open a position on this instrument today. And the second question is when exactly to do it. If you correctly predicted the direction of trade for today, the system gives very high-quality signals to open a position. But at the same time, if you think about the name ... Trend-following system ... That is, if this is understood literally, the author does not set himself the goal of defining market reversal patterns. His system makes it possible to join the existing trend at the most opportune moments. And how to determine the trend, everyone decides for himself. And it is in this moment that I see the main problems that people face in using this system.
Great Post Implant- harsh nonetheless the truth...

ImpLaNT wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:40 pm

But, it never solved the two issues that a trader faces. This is the direction in which you need to open a position on this instrument today. And the second question is when exactly to do it. If you correctly predicted the direction of trade for today, the system gives very high-quality signals to open a position. But at the same time, if you think about the name ... Trend-following system ... That is, if this is understood literally, the author does not set himself the goal of defining market reversal patterns. His system makes it possible to join the existing trend at the most opportune moments. And how to determine the trend, everyone decides for himself. And it is in this moment that I see the main problems that people face in using this system.
Now I understand why so many people don't know what to do when it comes to trading systems, (in particular; XARD system), is that, they don't get themselves time to study the market, read books and also do some good research on how to trade the financial market.
You have to know what is FOREX before you can even make something out of forex.

Ricorapier wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:34 pm

Now I understand why so many people don't know what to do when it comes to trading systems, (in particular; XARD system), is that, they don't get themselves time to study the market, read books and also do some good research on how to trade the financial market.
You have to know what is FOREX before you can even make something out of forex.
Sorry Ricorapier. I understand your intentions, but after a certain stage during the growth of an amateur trader -things like" studying the market-reading the books etc.." are nothing more than empty advise and mean nothing. FYI-i am not trying to pick a fight with you.

When you get a moment; check out Implant's thread-no one on this site has tried to decipher and layout the ground work on Xard's system with such precision than Implant.

So it means something and carries weight when some one like Implant goes on the record vs generic so called common wisdom which gets passed on.

Thanks