Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

RplusT wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:53 pm
Xard and some others know that, but so should everybody else.
i think xard just joking around.............. cos I am maybe 10x annoyin than sir pava & I not been scolded or ban................ yet hehehe.......... :Rofl: :Rofl: :Rofl:
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
Pava
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Pava wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:58 am pardon me...where did I go wrong?
i am also curious.............. :sad: :sad: :sad: cos i never saw xard swearing b4??? maybe autocorrect or something strange happen...........
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
Pava
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

moey_dw wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 4:36 am

i am also curious.............. :sad: :sad: :sad: cos i never saw xard swearing b4??? maybe autocorrect or something strange happen...........
I overheard rumors that XARD was banned from Facebook, TWITTER, and other platforms for the same...but.....he decided to awaken an old vendetta...goes all the way to early TSD...when he tried to push systems, based on repainting indicators...and I was against it...as you might expect...

Pava wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 5:30 am

I overheard rumors that XARD was banned from Facebook, TWITTER, and other platforms for the same...but.....he decided to awaken an old vendetta...goes all the way to early TSD...when he tried to push systems, based on repainting indicators...and I was against it...as you might expect...
Pava you do not help with sarcastic phrases to newbies.
These users thanked the author Cladi39 for the post:
kowal81