Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Blin wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:55 am

im talking about the confirmation when the trend changer and the confirmation for the pullback
To detect pullbaks you can use diffrents things, candle pattern, fibonnacci, suport and ressistances, and of course conditions of the system match. Semaphor, colors, trend, you have soo much explanations in the treath have a look. ATTACHED EXAMPLE HOW I DO.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Cladi39 for the post (total 6):
kowal81, Paddygir, tvhh94, flandria, raullogan1991, StuartWong

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Pava wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:26 am

O'h...for that you will have to use your intuition....

XARD: Pava - stop being a cunt and fuck off to somewhere else
Don't be so harsh, Xard, Pava is just displaying his sarcastic view of a constant problem. I rather see that as a wake up call. People want to trade but are not willing to acquire a basic education and relying on a "thousand" indicators making their trading decision instead. While one can use one or the other as a general guideline, the bottom line is, unless one understands Supply and Demand and where those levels are, trading is nothing short of gambling. Your Fractal S/R lines for example demonstrate SD very clearly. As for example you emphasize on the "second Dot"......well, if price hits that SD level, only two things can happen. Take an up move....if buyers are not willing to continue buying at that level, there will be an oversupply and price got to go down. Just like in business. If buyers still dominate, price will go through that level and one may see later that this supply level might become a demand level. But those major levels are ALWAYS relevant.....since Jesus Christ to the next ice age. Any serious trader got to know that. I only trade those levels, nothing else. No indicators. And I trade right from those levels with a stoploss. It's not rocket science. By the way, I have been through a journey of a thousand indicators, till quite a few years back I got rid of all, so I know what I'm talking about. It's not because of a Dot, it's because the Dot sits on an SD level. Xard and some others know that, but so should everybody else.
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post (total 5):
moey_dw, Pava, Thangarasu, Ricorapier, DVanAssen