Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

warwar wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:49 am
RplusT wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:46 am

Looking at your trade summary, I suggest that putting in an Stoploss would really be helpful for you. Why would you let a trade move that far against your order? We all make sometimes a bad trading decision (except me...... :D :D :D ). But the bottom line is, don't try to buy tops and sell bottoms when a move has got that far already. Wait for retracements or confirmed reversals. There are plenty of examples here how to take a trade. Just study them. All the best....
may i know what is the confirmation of reversals? if signal line and trend line cross?
Well, that's a hard question. For me to even think of trading a top or bottom reversal, the price got to have reached a major S/D level on a higher TF. Secondly I look for consolidation at that level and then a break of that level in the reversed direction. For example if I trade a 15m I'd look for consolidation at that chart. Personally I prefer to trade off retracement levels in the direction of the trend. Less headache.
Reversals I'd trade with Xards second dots. Have done that. Works out well pretty often. I see him working on a chart for that which is a good thing.

warwar wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:51 am
Could you suggest best TP and SL ? im a bit confuse, is the best TP is the suppres line? but after some time it will be gone
You are not confused you need study more.. Study the basic of trade first. Without that knowledge dont try to probe any system.

xard777 wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:54 am
As you can see the Dashboard is coming along quite nicely.
Again, today on US500 the 4hr & 1hr SupRes lines were invaluable.
We saw some nice bounces starting with the 2nd Dot on the 30 min chart.
I am thinking of removing the daily, weekly, and monthly SupRes lines and just concentrate on the 4hr & 1hr lines (less info on the chart).
Xard777
Dear Xard777. My broker does not give access to indexes. Only currencies and gold (under the GOLD index).
Make it possible to select (manually enter) the type of currency pairs in the "point 2" panel.
AUDUSDM5.png

moey_dw wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:43 am
Cladi39 wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:29 am

That indicator at bottom repaint badly take care.
uh oh................ mix & matching never ends well 🍆🍆🍆🍑🍑🍑
I chose for myself the best indicators for the combination.
After reviewing more than 10,000 publications, I learned how to use repaint indicators.
The use of the MACD indicator and its divergence is especially significant.
Here I was enlightened to use it on other indicators. Shapes - double top, double bottom. The mismatch of price growth and lowering the level of the indicator - a possible reversal of the "sell", and vice versa - falling prices and rising indicators - a possible reversal of the "buy".
Unfortunately, everyone has their own way to "forex".
And until you gain experience "stepping on a rake" - this is the learning process.

Here we have price moving off the 4hr Gold dashed line at the bottom...
Also, notice the 1hr Aqua top line and the previous 4hr Gold top line.
Followed up with a second trade...
Another trade (Down this time) while waiting for US market to open...
Trade no.4 (Up off 4hr Gold Dashed line). Slow Day :-(
Xard777
Design 5.png
Design 6.png
Design 7.png
Design 8.png

1. Similar Topics

1. 176 Replies
    2. Trading XARD system (Christmas Setup)

323 Replies 38279 Views

by ImpLaNT, Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:21 pm in Trading Journals

323 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”