Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

OK, Yesterday I messed up. I was waiting for US to open to take advantage of a nice UP move.
Well I got in on the move just right but I had been trading all day and I nodded off in my recliner chair while still in the trade.
As I am getting old it was just a power nap and when I woke up I was up on my trade then I realised that I was previously way up while sleeping.
As usual I stumbled and fumbled all the keys on my keyboard to close the trade while grasping with the reality of my lost pips.
It is funny now but it is what it is.

So today I am making doubly sure that I keep my eye on the prize...
update...
A quick double trade off the 2nd Gray Dot, in and out in under 10 mins.That's me done for today, no need to be greedy.
Have a great weekend everyone
Xard777
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 7):
cinare, Jimmy, fadhayemustafa, traderokey, Skyold, kowal81, Jedidiah
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

Moving AveragesRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:32 pm I was waiting for US to open to take advantage of a nice UP move.Well I got in on the move just right but I had been trading all day and I nodded off in my recliner chair while still in the trade.
aahahahahahaha................. poor xards u so exhausted with helping ppl on da forum :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2020 12:37 am This version of XU-SEMAFOR has an alert function.
Xard777
Dear Xard. I have a big request for you.
Is it possible to make these arrow symbols and squares smaller in the semaphore (as in the 44 collection).
I did not get into the semaphore settings for a long time !!! - MT4 X-SEMA4 NRP. And today I was pleasantly surprised by its additional features.
Once again I want to thank you for your work.
Now trading from point "2" will be easier.
Roman
Attachments