Moving AveragesRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Guys Its very Hard to Stay in a Trade for Long TIme Best thing you can do is to trade the size that you honestly don't care if u lose or win.

I risked 1% on that trade and fok me bro its very hard to stay in a trade i start to micro manage the trade which is not good. Best fix for that i found is to set my TP and SL after placing trade and go for a walk.

To let your edge play out you have to take enough trades so that the edge play out and you win in the end. Keep your Position Size Small Pease.

Advance Strategy for Counter Trend with Xard System and Pivots

1. Zone 61 - 100 Look for Big Dot with Square and Arrow As Shown in Example After that Enter when Candle Turns Color to Opposite Trend.
(If price breaks 100 Level with Strength then Price is in a very strong trend stick to pullback trades)
2. Optional If price is in the OB for Selling and OS for Buying

SL Choices :

1. On the Latest Top Dot for Sell and Bottom Dot for Buy
2. ATR based SL
3. SL on Pivots
4. Price Action Stop on Recent Major Lower High

TP Choices :

1. Let your winners run. Trail SL
2. Fixed TP on 1:2 or 1:3
3. When candle or background changes colour

This will help you to Catch Pullback trade with Xard's System and Reversal Trades with Pivot + Xard System So that you can Squeeze profit from any Chart. Thank me Later If it works for you :problem:

Don't Forget to Take 100 Trades on Demo Before Going Live and Look at my How to Achieve Trading Goals Pic.

And 1 Last Thing Guys If you Trade London and NewYork Session Everyday and Manage your Trades Correctly And You Take Both Trades Reversal and Pullback Trades You can very very very Easily Pullout 5-10% Every single day if u risk 1% on each trade and if u do it for a year on a 100$ Account and Keep Compounding it for a year. Congrats you're a Rich Guy. Don't Think its easy. Making money is never easy unless you are a P*rnstar.

Big Thanks to Xard God Bless you BRO <3
Attachments
OS + Rejected 61 Zone with Arrow Dot Square. Perfect Trade But I missed this trade OS + Rejected 61 Zone with Arrow Dot Square. Perfect Trade But I missed this trade
Got in Pullback Trade Got in Pullback Trade
Compound your profits Keep your Risk Below 1% and Enjoy the process. Compound your profits Keep your Risk Below 1% and Enjoy the process.
Another Reversal Trade Missed Yesterday Rejected 61 Pivot. Another Reversal Trade Missed Yesterday Rejected 61 Pivot.
RoadMap RoadMap
These users thanked the author zeib for the post (total 4):
oskar656, Jimmy, Skyold, SWicak

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

zeib wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 10:46 pm Hi Everyone. I'm ᴢᴇɪʙ and I've been struggling to make money in forex market for 2 years till i found Xard's System. It is soo easy I have been using it for few days now.

ʀᴜʟᴇs ᴀʀᴇ sᴏᴏᴏᴏᴏ ғᴏᴋɪɴ sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴀ 𝟻 ʏ/ᴏ ᴄᴀɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀsᴛᴀɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ sʏsᴛᴇᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜɪɴ 𝟷 ᴅᴀʏ.

Nothing changed in the system just add a ᴘɪᴠᴏᴛ ɪɴᴅɪᴄᴀᴛᴏʀ and removed the system name and color of Signal and Trend MAs to keep charts clean.

Rules(How to trade) 5 y/o Guide

Q1) Is price coming off a top dot and below the yellow VWAP line and Daily open line and Daily Pivot Point(PP)?
Q2) Is the same price below the Trend & Signal line and the Background Red?
Optional Q3) Is the same price in the overbought zone +2/8 to 8/8
if yes to both Qs then Take a SELL

Q1) Is price coming off a bottom dot and above the yellow VWAP line and Daily open line and Daily Pivot Point(PP)?
Q2) Is the same price above the Trend & Signal line and the Background Blue?
Optional Q3) Is the same price in the oversold zone -2/8 to 0/8
if yes to both Qs then Take a BUY

SL Choices :

2. ATR based SL
3. SL on Pivots

TP Choices :

ʙᴀᴄᴋᴛᴇsᴛ 𝟷𝟶𝟶 ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇs ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏ ʟɪᴠᴇ: ᴅᴏᴡɴʟᴏᴀᴅ sᴏғᴛ ғx sɪᴍᴜʟᴀᴛᴏʀ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴀᴄᴋᴛᴇsᴛ ᴏɴ ɪᴛ

ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ xᴀʀᴅ's ʟᴀᴛᴇsᴛ sʏsᴛᴇᴍ ᴏɴ 𝟷ᴍ ᴛɪᴍᴇғʀᴀᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ xᴀʀᴅ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ.

ɪ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴀɴᴋs xᴀʀᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜɪs sʏsᴛᴇᴍ ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴏᴅ ʙʟᴇss ʏᴏᴜ ʙʀᴏ ♥
Hi Zeib, thanks for added effort! What scale are u using on Murrey Octave? Regards

Praise to God with Xard's System and Pivots Just Slaying the Price Look at Pivot Reversal Trade Rejected 100 Zone <3

This is not the trade i took from Xard's System Its a Davit Pivot Reversal trade and Its Super Risky

I did'nt explained this trade earlier I'm Sorry. You can Also Take trades Directly from Davit Pivots If it reject beautifully like you see here but i recommend wait for color change of MAs if you want to trade pivots with Xard's System. If you do want to trade pivot reversals like shown in this trade then risk 50% less than you do with any other trade. Because Reversal trades only has success rate of 40%.

Im posting these trades just to show you guys that it works that does'nt mean i dont lose or i have this holy grail system. It just means i have my winners bigger than my losses. I took this super risky entry because i already lost 5 in a row and i have a daily loss limit of 7 trades. If i loss 7 trades in a row i stop trading for the day.I took two Risky entries from pivots and won that paid all my losses and some profit on top of it. Check my history below.

Backtest and Demo for 1 month If it works for you then go live otherwise don't trade and lose. From now on i will post my losing trades with screenshot too.
Attachments
My Trading History for 12 Trading Days My Trading History for 12 Trading Days
Started using Xard's System on 25th Started using Xard's System on 25th
Trade history for 27th Trade history for 27th
These users thanked the author zeib for the post (total 2):
tvhh94, luckydude2013

zeib wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 10:46 pm Hi Everyone. I'm ᴢᴇɪʙ and I've been struggling to make money in forex market for 2 years till i found Xard's System. It is soo easy I have been using it for few days now.

ʀᴜʟᴇs ᴀʀᴇ sᴏᴏᴏᴏᴏ ғᴏᴋɪɴ sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴀ 𝟻 ʏ/ᴏ ᴄᴀɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀsᴛᴀɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ sʏsᴛᴇᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜɪɴ 𝟷 ᴅᴀʏ.

Nothing changed in the system just add a ᴘɪᴠᴏᴛ ɪɴᴅɪᴄᴀᴛᴏʀ and removed the system name and color of Signal and Trend MAs to keep charts clean.

Rules(How to trade) 5 y/o Guide

Q1) Is price coming off a top dot and below the yellow VWAP line and Daily open line and Daily Pivot Point(PP)?
Q2) Is the same price below the Trend & Signal line and the Background Red?
Optional Q3) Is the same price in the overbought zone +2/8 to 8/8
if yes to both Qs then Take a SELL

Q1) Is price coming off a bottom dot and above the yellow VWAP line and Daily open line and Daily Pivot Point(PP)?
Q2) Is the same price above the Trend & Signal line and the Background Blue?
Optional Q3) Is the same price in the oversold zone -2/8 to 0/8
if yes to both Qs then Take a BUY

SL Choices :

2. ATR based SL
3. SL on Pivots

TP Choices :

ʙᴀᴄᴋᴛᴇsᴛ 𝟷𝟶𝟶 ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇs ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏ ʟɪᴠᴇ: ᴅᴏᴡɴʟᴏᴀᴅ sᴏғᴛ ғx sɪᴍᴜʟᴀᴛᴏʀ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴀᴄᴋᴛᴇsᴛ ᴏɴ ɪᴛ

ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ xᴀʀᴅ's ʟᴀᴛᴇsᴛ sʏsᴛᴇᴍ ᴏɴ 𝟷ᴍ ᴛɪᴍᴇғʀᴀᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ xᴀʀᴅ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ.

ɪ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴀɴᴋs xᴀʀᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜɪs sʏsᴛᴇᴍ ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴏᴅ ʙʟᴇss ʏᴏᴜ ʙʀᴏ ♥
Brother, may I know what's your setting for the Pivot, please? Thank you.

Best regards,
SWicak

zeib wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 11:43 pm Praise to God with Xard's System and Pivots Just Slaying the Price Look at Pivot Reversal Trade Rejected 100 Zone <3

Guys Trust Me Just Give this System a Try and See What Happens I've been struggling for 2 years but now after finding this System Things are Different Big Thanks to Xard God Bless you bro for helping poor trader like me. :problem:
The third column the lot sizes?