Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

I think the TF that everyone will like in the new setup (and most likely trade) has got to be the 15 min.
This has got be Directional Trading at its best and simplest form.
Just imagine for 15 min trading this setup on an 85" screen.
Have a good weekend everyone.
Xard777
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 8):
Narkarn, wojtek, oskar656, kowal81, fadhayemustafa, BOLBAM, stond, Jedidiah
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

xard777 wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 6:21 am Here are a few 1min VWAP PowerBall charts for your perusal... great when used along with the NanoAnalyzer, you can really see what's moving.
Xard777
I know, stupid question and embarrassing to ask... but I do not know what the VWAP is. Is it the smaller MA? :mistake: :mistake:

XARD: Check this video out, it will give you an idea.

Cindy: Thank you SO MUCH Xard! :D :In Love: :thumbup:
These users thanked the author cinare for the post (total 4):
Mundu19, JI YU, RomanUkraine, Jedidiah

New XARD UNIVERSE VWAP setup *** FIXED VERSION***

Here is the latest setup for your perusal. I have included full source files.
Feel free to post any improvements to the setup.
Enjoy!
Xard777

How to use the latest setup.

Go to the 1hr time frame and look back over the last 4 weeks to see how the market has been moving using the VWAP.
You will see the areas of support and resistance where the institutions and banks are buying into and selling out of the market.
Now once you get to the current day you have the option to continue to trade at their level or drop down to the 15 min chart and hone your entry/exit positions.

If you are trading a smaller time frame remember to switch back to the 1hr chart from time to time to keep your eye on the prize.
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

xard777 wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 12:04 am New XARD UNIVERSE VWAP setup

Here is the latest setup for your perusal. I have included full source files.
Feel free to post any improvements to the setup.
Enjoy!
Xard777

How to use the latest setup.
Go to the 1hr time frame and look back over the last 4 weeks to see how the market has been moving using the VWAP.
You will see the areas of support and resistance where the institutions and banks are buying into and selling out of the market.
Now once you get to the current day you have the option to continue to trade at their level or drop down to the 15 min chart and hone your entry/exit positions.

If you are trading a smaller time frame remember to switch back to the 1hr chart from time to time to keep your eye on the prize.
Thank you so much! That was really fast! :In Love:

I cannot wait to test this monday! And maybe another dumb question... :mistake:

But do you trade this system like this?

Look at the H1 VWAP to see what price has been doing
Then look at the M15/M1 VWAP and get in on the crossing of the next VWAP line up or down (in direction of trend of course). Set the TP and SL to the VWAP line above and below the current VWAP line?
These users thanked the author cinare for the post (total 2):
xard777, Narkarn