Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Harsharaj wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 10:07 pm
fadhayemustafa wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:44 pm
i think the second dot its my best friend for the past few weeks i have done very good and also cross of the daily open(thats where things happen)watching it and i am glad its paying off.
xard xard thank you.
dont be greedy..
Hi.. Which is the best Forex pair to trade on Xard system.
i cant say one pair is better than the other, people like some and other like the rest. however i can give you the below link in terms of volatility which gives you more movement and more pips. suggestion. how about if you try the Dow Jones the system works very well also .
Volatility.xlsx
(20.09 KiB) Downloaded 68 times

DTRCT wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:26 pm
Harsharaj wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:21 pm

Hi, good to hear from you. Sir, can you please help me when to enter the trade since when i trade buy on up arrow it moves backwards and like wise when i sell trade it moves upwards and as instructed i even tried to trade on second small red dot for trade even results are the same. Kindly guide me on this so as to make the trade on right path. please send the screen shots on when to buy and sell with instructions.
with regards,
- You have to wait for the next RED dot /blue Dot to the direction of the arrow
- For the image below we have 4 entries [Arrow pointing upward = Uptrend ]
xard 222- 2020-07-02_16-18-11.jpg
Here is my templete

XARD UNIVERSE-Min.tpl
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE HELPFULL DETAILS, I WILL TRY THIS. :thumbup:

fadhayemustafa wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 10:31 pm
Harsharaj wrote:

i cant say one pair is better than the other, people like some and other like the rest. however i can give you the below link in terms of volatility which gives you more movement and more pips. suggestion. how about if you try the Dow Jones the system works very well also .
Thank you

Harsharaj wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 12:09 am
HI XARD FAMILY :)

WHEN TO TRADE FOREX , THE CRUCIAL TIME OF THE DAY AND WHICH DAYS IN THE WEEK IS FAVORABLE FOR TRADE FOREX
Check out economic calendars on Forex Factory or use this news reader to avoid high impact news, the rest is just a case of googling and doing a tonne of research. Good luck!
News reader-new.ex4
(103.38 KiB) Downloaded 69 times
May the Pip$ be with you always....

Harsharaj wrote:
fadhayemustafa wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:44 pm
i think the second dot its my best friend for the past few weeks i have done very good and also cross of the daily open(thats where things happen)watching it and i am glad its paying off.
xard xard thank you.
dont be greedy..
Xard use it on USA30. But can be used in any one you must learn to catch the best situations. Trend systems work best in volatility nice movement. If market is it not moveing go to do something else. today it is holiday in USA soo bad day for trade. High impact news bad momment for trade.

Hey ,
can anyone explain for me what XARD mean by this " When an Arrow is made it will close outside the goldband on the 30 min so stay the course until it moves beyond the band. "
Thanks in advance
(English is not my first language)

Harsharaj wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 12:09 am
HI XARD FAMILY :)

WHEN TO TRADE FOREX , THE CRUCIAL TIME OF THE DAY AND WHICH DAYS IN THE WEEK IS FAVORABLE FOR TRADE FOREX

Haven't posted in awhile.

Everyone is different. I've been using Xard's system, or a form of it now for over 6 months with much success. Xard gives you the template/trading system to follow, but you must still sit and watch the charts and TREAT THIS AS A BUSINESS; time for trading, loss limits, profit targets, management, etc

Because of Xard's system I've been consistently profitable now for many months. You can click on my profile and see some of my past posts.

I didn't just take Xard's system and trade it blindly. I watched and watched the charts endlessly for hours and hours a day. Don't want to do that? Then this isn't the business for you. Put in the hard work and it'll reap for you the results you're wanting.

Xard's latest system seems to focus on the 30 min. chart... I don't know. I'm still keeping what works for me.

I focus on the 1 min chart - US30 - and through a long time of watching the charts and putting in the work I only look to catch 60 points a day as a scalper broken up into 20 point take profit targets... 1 to 1 risk ratio. I have loss limits as well. If in one day I get 5 losses (yes, because those days do happen - But EVERY week so far has been profitable for over 4 months), then I stop for the day. 3 profitable trades in a day, and I'm done. I trade ONLY now from 5:30 Am - 12:30 Pm PST time. That's my system and no one should follow it because it works for ME. Find your own way of doing this business. The way I do it fits my personality.

1. Similar Topics

1. Trading XARD system (Christmas Setup)

322 Replies 31072 Views

by ImpLaNT, Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:21 pm in Trading Journals

322 Replies
    2. Ichimoku trading system for simple & profitable transactions

19 Replies 12297 Views

by hoanguyen, Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:52 am in Trading Systems

19 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”