Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

ipodpune wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 10:40 am

Thanks Xard777 for building this system from ground up. Appreciate your dedication and hardwork.

I'm new to this system and testing with demo account. I have a big confusion on dots as all of them are indicated as SEMAFOR in the code. Could you or anyone clarify what SEMA# and the below rules refers to?

BLUE SQUARE - END CYCLE TOP/BOT: This refers to SEMA3 I guess.
WHITE DOWN ARROW - SELLS ONLY/WHITE UP ARROW - BUYS ONLY: This refers to SEMA5 I guess.

RED DOT SEMAFOR - INTERIM TOP/BLUE DOT SEMAFOR - INTERIM BOT: I guess this is SEMA4
WATCH THE 2ND DOT SEMAFOR - GREAT FOR TRADING ALL THE WAY TO THE CHANNEL LINE: Not sure if this is SEMA4 or SEMA2

Also what is the difference between SEMA4 and SEMA5?
And how is SEMA1 used?

Could you please clarify?

Thank you so much
It is not complicate my friend. You have diffrents ZZ convinations signal , the more powerfull it is square with white arrow ( change of main trend) then you have a circle with white arrow, ( interin median powerfull ) then you have only a dot ( less intensity but can be a point of entry or exit if you learn to use it). Pictures attached.
PD: nobody will give you particular lessons try to learn the basic of trade your self, then read all the post. Art of trade take time. Best of luck
Attachments
These users thanked the author Cladi39 for the post (total 4):
oskar656, ipodpune, Erebøs_X, pfxi

braciola719 wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 4:46 pm

Forse cercavi: a cosa serve bid ratio

has what it takes bidratio
Here is the XARD rules from 2017 or earlier.

Halllo XARD,
are the rules from that time still valid for our new setup or do you have any new knowledge (except ZZ points rules)?

These users thanked the author Skyold for the post (total 2):
braciola719, cinare
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

braciola719 wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 12:57 am Can you help me understand when it's time to close how do I understand it?
Thank you! I would also like to understand. I've read to close when the candles turn grey... I'm not sure however and why. I know the candle colors don't match up or down movement, but color the trend. Grey = close?? Can somebody confirm?

May I ask what the bottom indi is you are using? The ADX Sar?