Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Sappyjay wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 11:41 pm
Pikachu wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 11:30 pm

Following your written confirmation rules + considering other factors like OCTAVEMATH, this can be pretty solid then.

Here is a counter-example which I watch this live right now:
USDCADM15.png

As far I could seen the confirmation where there but new printing. It can go of course now lower or maybe going up further.
I did some heavy backtesting in the last couple of days :D

Well after a while I think you might notice something where people here call it as an "edge".
So the extreme spike with red bar disappeared? even though C2 and C3 were there?
Guys and girls dont you read the Xard explanation about how to trade?
Trade from square to square, take trades when price pullback on support and resssistances and when HMA give signal, (color of candles, background,Etc.) you dont need spyke indicator it is just an extra. Rsi 0 level cross is a good point.
Example.png

Cladi39 wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 11:27 am
Sappyjay wrote:

So the extreme spike with red bar disappeared? even though C2 and C3 were there?
Trade from square to square, take trades when price pullback on support and resssistances and when HMA give signal, (color of candles, background,Etc.) you dont need spyke indicator it is just an extra. Rsi 0 level cross is a good point.
Where do we must locate "HMA Trend" indicator, so we can attach the indi on chart.
I follow "HMA Trend" in subfolder "Market", but still can not be attached on chart individually.

yonsgomar wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 5:15 pm
Cladi39 wrote:

Where do we must locate "HMA Trend" indicator, so we can attach the indi on chart.
I follow "HMA Trend" in subfolder "Market", but still can not be attached on chart individually.
My best experience is to download it from the market.
Here: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/22515
Or download it directly from your MT4 terminal here:
1.png

LikeRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Cladi39 wrote:
Sappyjay wrote:

Thanks for this , so those cycles can last a few days and only trades in direction of arrow can be taken?

Can we take longs on smaller ZigZag lines whilst in the larger short cycle?

I also remember him saying only longs above daily open and only shorts below daily open but some of the best trend trades seem to form under daily open and vice versa?
ZIGZAGUS30.png
May the Pip$ be with you always....

Good day all,

XARD, first off, thanks for developing this system that so many can use effectively.
Secondly, previous versions of the system had notification in the MA. I was wondering if you had plans to put that back in to the HMA2 with the current system?

Pikachu wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 6:50 pm
yonsgomar wrote:

My best experience is to download it from the market.
Here: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/22515
Or download it directly from your MT4 terminal here:
1.png
Ok, thanks.

yonsgomar wrote:
I have the same problem.
It doesn't work with my Oanda MT4 version 4.00 build 1260 (24 Jan 2020)
To Reduce CPU and RAM usage -- MT4 > Tools > Options > Chart --->> Decrease "max bars in history" and "max bars in chart" (My setting is 5000)

1. Similar Topics

1. 163 Replies
    2. Trading XARD system (Christmas Setup)

323 Replies 37876 Views

by ImpLaNT, Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:21 pm in Trading Journals

323 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”