Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 3:26 pm Update - MONSTERg-v3 - Ideal on 15 min TF

Hopefully, this is my last upload - may you make life-changing Pip$
Enjoy!
Xard777

Thanks to you for your untiring application.
Hope, nevertheless, that you write now and again sometimes an answer to us on important questions:)
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

Dear Xard,
The line that goes with the candles and changes from red to blue is the HMA?
I have two indicators of his that are HMA1 and HMA2 but they do not coincide with the lines that appear in the monster. I would like to know if we can test that indicator (HMA) in the system tester with an average to see if when we cross we could perform an EA. Can you provide an indicator to test? Th.

bounty_hunt3r wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 12:54 pm

Yes, same as me, it will never load for me. I have downloaded it from the mql5 market and here with the new version(all put into the market folder since I downloaded it from mql5 first).

I tried 3 different broker MT4, 3 of them also never loaded for me, so I just give up using HMA Trend. So yes, you are not the only one.

The thing is, at first I downloaded it from mql5, it worked on normal chart, but after I chose the template, it won't working anymore, then HMA Trend will not load anymore forever even you are clicking or right click it.
WTF?! That sounds really weird..
Mhhh..I have downloaded now the monsterg-v3 system and tried it on another broker beside the broker "alpari" that I am using. So other brokers - different MT4.
1. First I downloaded the HMA-Trend from the market. Ether from website and download it from there and it opens automatically MT4 or I can download directly from MT4.
2. then copy the template and indicators into the folder except "market" folder. Because in previous version xard777 has provided the hma-trend but it did not work for me, so I left this step out by copying this folder.
3. Then open default chart and open monsterg-v3 template
and see there it works.

So on 2different brokers it works for me. If it is not working for you, then you might did something different?

My last guess is that I don't use a mql5account and do not connect it with MT4.

Here a proof: