XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Moderators: mntiwana, mrtools

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:50 am
Dego wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:41 am
Hey, Xard. Why is the difference between xardfx 17 and xardfx 18? I have a buy on 17 and wait on 18?

Also there are no option for arrows on xardfx 18?
Hi Dego,
OOpS! My Bad, On FX17 I was testing halftrend with goldband and on FX18 I decided to drop halftrend and go back to signal line and price line instead.
I also decided to go back to directional trading off the Daily Open line - you do tend to lose out on reversals but you usually get the biggest chunk of the move for each day.

So in FX18 for a BUY to show, the price line has to be....
1) Above the Daily Open line
2) Above the Signal line (which it is not in the enclosed pic, hence the WAIT signal)
3) and the Goldband must be Blue

Hope this clarifies your query
All the best
Xard777

Request you to Please Post Golden Band Indicator used in your Trading system.
Or
Please Specify which MA and Parameters used to generate this Golden Band ( MA ).

Thanks a Lot in Advance.

OK, Added ADR% back in play.

As usual you can turn off the various options that you do not want from within the input menu.
I have made it Directional Trading off the Daily Open line.

Basic Rules of play... (the Non-Rocket Science version)
if price is ABOVE the Daily Open line then you only trade the BLUE BUY UP Candles.
if you are in a BUY Trade and a PINK DOWN Candle appears then CLOSE the trade IMMEDIATELY (no ifs, no buts).

If price is BELOW the Daily Open line then you only trade the PINK SELL DOWN Candles.
If you are in a SELL Trade and a BLUE UP Candle appears then CLOSE the trade IMMEDIATELY (no ifs, no buts).
All the best
Xard777
[/quote]

Hello XARD,

First of all many thanks for your efforts and for the time to create these templates.

You have on your TPL Indis that I have not seen before GMACD2 and Signal Trends.

Can you also publish these please? and the ADR with Daily open Indi?

Many Thanks
Best regards
Skyold
Desktop Screenshot 2018.10.31 - 13.48.05.04.png
Trade what you see, not what you think

xard777 wrote:
Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:31 am
braciola719 wrote:
Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:54 am
hello you can enter adr%

As usual you can turn off the various options that you do not want from within the input menu.

if price is ABOVE the Daily Open line then you only trade the BLUE BUY UP Candles.
if you are in a BUY Trade and a PINK DOWN Candle appears then CLOSE the trade IMMEDIATELY (no ifs, no buts).

If price is BELOW the Daily Open line then you only trade the PINK SELL DOWN Candles.
If you are in a SELL Trade and a BLUE UP Candle appears then CLOSE the trade IMMEDIATELY (no ifs, no buts).
All the best
Xard777
thanks thanks thanks

Skyold wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:02 am

All the best
Xard777
Hello XARD,

First of all many thanks for your efforts and for the time to create these templates.

You have on your TPL Indis that I have not seen before GMACD2 and Signal Trends.

Can you also publish these please? and the ADR with Daily open Indi?

Many Thanks
Best regards
Skyold

Desktop Screenshot 2018.10.31 - 13.48.05.04.png
[/quote]

Hi Skyold,

I saw something similar here: viewtopic.php?t=8413435&start=60, not sure if it is the same version though.

li yu cen wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:30 pm
Mr. Xard, I am very shy to ask for your help again. If possible, can separate the candles separately in the following indicators. As with your last practice, I have separated some of your templates from them. Indicators, and re-formed their own templates, only this candle. Anyway, I will thank you in advance! I am sending a picture.!!!-MT4 X-XARDFX-16.mq4EURJPYM15.png
you can try this version of candles,
Attachments
!XPS v8 TRENDBARS.ex4
(5.39 KiB) Downloaded 137 times
!XPS v8 TRENDBARS.mq4
(11.45 KiB) Downloaded 162 times
usd yuan.png

rijay wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:08 am
li yu cen wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:30 pm
Mr. Xard, I am very shy to ask for your help again. If possible, can separate the candles separately in the following indicators. As with your last practice, I have separated some of your templates from them. Indicators, and re-formed their own templates, only this candle. Anyway, I will thank you in advance! I am sending a picture.!!!-MT4 X-XARDFX-16.mq4EURJPYM15.png
you can try this version of candles,
Thank you rijay, there is still a difference, I just want to synchronize with hma, the master is not there, anyone can help me separate the candle separately, I pay
!!!-MT4 X-XARDFX-16.mq4
(103.03 KiB) Downloaded 142 times

xard777 wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:45 am
li yu cen wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:41 am
EURJPYH1.png
Does this help...
All the best
Xard777
Hello XARD,

is it possible if you could share the sourcecode mq4 file of your indicator "#4X 2010 XARD TIME SIGNAL-B".

Thanks in advance
Last edited by Jimmy on Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Removed previous post - double posting same question

hi xard, i love your system that i use in real account, i combine the xard system trading with your indicators: 4x 2011 xard oscillator and 4x2011 xard fisher very effective on m1 and h1 in scalping and swing. I'll just miss alerts on his 2 oscilators. it will be really nice to add a push and popup alert. I will be the happiest and I have a system at the top .you can provide indicator
  with only openline, yhigh, ylow, fibo61.5, 100% fibo. thank you for your generosity and your attention.