Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:08 pm
Hi Pikachu,

If you change the scale in OCTAVEMATH (input menu) from Scale 1 to 16 you can view the overall Map on 1hr condensed and trade the 5 min.
Just food for thought.
Xard777

PS Disregard the Pip$ in the picture, currently in a WS30 trade.
When you have released the latest version of your system, I have immediately checked the new changes. So I notice that you made some comments on the OCTAVEMATH indicator settings for different instruments. Actually I have another chart open with those lines. But sometimes there are so many lines that it confuse me, so I made a "clear version" template which you can see from my posted pictures. When I am finding a buy/sell setup that suits me then I quickly check the other template with the lines to see the levels.

Still experimenting now.... :thumbup:

THANK YOU SO MUCH XARD !!!

After the market ended today. Today I noticed something that I hadn't noticed before. Bra50Apr20.
At 15 M a Blue DOT appears, but at 5 M it does not appear?
Does Xard have any configuration that I can do to avoid this?
capture-20200407-055754.png

Thanks Xard.
Can we stand up that rule if you are between 2/8 and 6/8 usually after the red and blue dot not sell on the pink candle when you see the red dot and not buy for the blue candle when you see blue dot. Only sell if the pink dot is above 6/8 and pink bar and only buy when the red dot is below 2/8 and blue bar?

xard777 wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 5:40 am
Update

In lock down with the rest of the world - keeping myself active, started using my 44lb sandbag again while waiting for trades to complete (as you do).
I had more time on my hands so I have gone thru my setup and tweaked it a bit more.
Enjoy!
All the best
Xard777
Dear Xard777

Thank you for your brilliant works. I have downloaded many of your templates, but I am wondering if you have just the colour background template where it changes colour when cci is positive turns into blue, if negative turns to red? I do need any other indicators as I am adding vertical market profile on the side panel, so I just need a clean background template. Could you please so kind to share?
thank you soo much!

XARD: Here you go...
You can hide the candles via the menu input.
!!!-MT4 X-XARDFX-MAv3-g.ex4
(95.98 KiB) Downloaded 262 times
XARD BGD + CANDLES.tpl
(19.3 KiB) Downloaded 226 times
BGD + CANDLES.png

jswarb001 wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 7:14 pm
Hi could someone tell me what the big plus or minus figure is in the bottom left hand corner of the template please? I thought it might relate to pips but cant see what its actually comparing with. thanks.
From my observation it is showing currently the pips you are making from your entry buy/sell order.

Edit: quickly around 18pips EURUSD M1
EURUSDM1.png
EURUSDM1x.png

Pikachu wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:10 am
jswarb001 wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 7:14 pm
Hi could someone tell me what the big plus or minus figure is in the bottom left hand corner of the template please? I thought it might relate to pips but cant see what its actually comparing with. thanks.
From my observation it is showing currently the pips you are making from your entry buy/sell order.

Edit: quickly around 18pips EURUSD M1

EURUSDM1.png

EURUSDM1x.png
You bleed at M1

1. Similar Topics

1. 165 Replies
    2. Trading XARD system (Christmas Setup)

323 Replies 37943 Views

by ImpLaNT, Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:21 pm in Trading Journals

323 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”