XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Moderators: mntiwana, mrtools

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Sir, there is no problem with your template. Since I don't know any coding, I can't modify your template. I can only extract some indicators that suit you in your template. I want to use the hma in your template to create some strategies, but I use the hull indicator to set the same hma as yours according to your parameters. Please tell me how to use hull to set the same hma as you? In addition, I already have This
#4X 2011 XARD GOLDBANDS 2B.ex4
(8.84 KiB) Downloaded 132 times
,Or can Mr. separately publish the hma indicator in your template, because I have not set the same hma indicator as you. I hope that my English can understand.

Dego wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:41 am
Hey, Xard. Why is the difference between xardfx 17 and xardfx 18? I have a buy on 17 and wait on 18?

Also there are no option for arrows on xardfx 18?
Hi Dego,
OOpS! My Bad, On FX17 I was testing halftrend with goldband and on FX18 I decided to drop halftrend and go back to signal line and price line instead.
I also decided to go back to directional trading off the Daily Open line - you do tend to lose out on reversals but you usually get the biggest chunk of the move for each day.

So in FX18 for a BUY to show, the price line has to be....
1) Above the Daily Open line
2) Above the Signal line (which it is not in the enclosed pic, hence the WAIT signal)
3) and the Goldband must be Blue

Hope this clarifies your query
All the best
Xard777
Attachments
FX-18.png

xard777 wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:50 am
Dego wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:41 am
Hey, Xard. Why is the difference between xardfx 17 and xardfx 18? I have a buy on 17 and wait on 18?

Also there are no option for arrows on xardfx 18?
Hi Dego,
OOpS! My Bad, On FX17 I was testing halftrend with goldband and on FX18 I decided to drop halftrend and go back to signal line and price line instead.
I also decided to go back to directional trading off the Daily Open line - you do tend to lose out on reversals but you usually get the biggest chunk of the move for each day.

So in FX18 for a BUY to show, the price line has to be....
1) Above the Daily Open line
2) Above the Signal line (which it is not in the enclosed pic, hence the WAIT signal)
3) and the Goldband must be Blue

Hope this clarifies your query
All the best
Xard777
Ok. Can we get a notification system like we had before(arrow alert)?

Mr. Xard, I am very shy to ask for your help again. If possible, can separate the candles separately in the following indicators. As with your last practice, I have separated some of your templates from them. Indicators, and re-formed their own templates, only this candle. Anyway, I will thank you in advance! I am sending a picture.
!!!-MT4 X-XARDFX-16.mq4
(103.03 KiB) Downloaded 118 times
EURJPYM15.png

Hi, and somebody can draw the rules of entry into the market for buy and sell, directly on the TC chart, but it’s not very clear through an interpreter)))) thanks for the earlier !!! I think this will be useful to many.
Volente Deo