XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Moderators: mrtools, mntiwana

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

braciola719 wrote:
Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:54 am
hello you can enter adr%
OK, Added ADR% back in play.

As usual you can turn off the various options that you do not want from within the input menu.
I have made it Directional Trading off the Daily Open line.

Basic Rules of play... (the Non-Rocket Science version)
if price is ABOVE the Daily Open line then you only trade the BLUE BUY UP Candles.
if you are in a BUY Trade and a PINK DOWN Candle appears then CLOSE the trade IMMEDIATELY (no ifs, no buts).

If price is BELOW the Daily Open line then you only trade the PINK SELL DOWN Candles.
If you are in a SELL Trade and a BLUE UP Candle appears then CLOSE the trade IMMEDIATELY (no ifs, no buts).
All the best
Xard777
!!!-MT4 X-XARDFX-18.mq4
(101.7 KiB) Downloaded 572 times
XardScreen.png
XardScreen2.png

xard777 wrote:
Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:31 am
braciola719 wrote:
Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:54 am
hello you can enter adr%
OK, Added ADR% back in play.

As usual you can turn off the various options that you do not want from within the input menu.
I have made it Directional Trading off the Daily Open line.

Basic Rules of play... (the Non-Rocket Science version)
if price is ABOVE the Daily Open line then you only trade the BLUE BUY UP Candles.
if you are in a BUY Trade and a PINK DOWN Candle appears then CLOSE the trade IMMEDIATELY (no ifs, no buts).

If price is BELOW the Daily Open line then you only trade the PINK SELL DOWN Candles.
If you are in a SELL Trade and a BLUE UP Candle appears then CLOSE the trade IMMEDIATELY (no ifs, no buts).
All the best
Xard777
Thank you for the latest update Xard.
Myfxbook live trading results (new 2019 account coming soon)
Need custom MT4 coding? Send a PM to Mrtools or post here for a quote!

Thank you xard, I have been a member just a few days on this forum. Im active more on other forex forums. But I must say you are by far the nicest persons I have met that gives out all your hard work for free and everytime anyone asks you to add anything you make it. A rare sign in this time on the internet.

Thank you. May the pips be with you, always.

Dego wrote:
Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:17 pm
Thank you xard, I have been a member just a few days on this forum. Im active more on other forex forums. But I must say you are by far the nicest persons I have met that gives out all your hard work for free and everytime anyone asks you to add anything you make it. A rare sign in this time on the internet.

Thank you. May the pips be with you, always.
Welcome to our humble home................. it is the lovely, giving, community of forex station here which is why I love this place (sorry my english) & the only forex community not trying to make money off new traders & always giving without asking for a penny from us. You are welcome here & XARD is so very kind we hope u stick around :wave:

<trans data-src="Mr. Xard or anyone, please tell me how to use hull to set the picture red and green hma? I tried to use your parameter settings, but I did not. I don't know any coding, thank you for your help." data-dst="Xard先生或任何人,请告诉我如何使用船体设置图片的红色和绿色的沥青?我试着用你的参数设置,但我没有。我不知道任何编码,谢谢你的帮助。">Xard先生或任何人,请告诉我如何使用船体设置图片的红色和绿色的沥青?我试着用你的参数设置,但我没有。我不知道任何编码,谢谢你的帮助。</trans>
!!!-MT4 X-XARDFX-16.mq4
(102.77 KiB) Downloaded 180 times

li yu cen wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:13 am
<trans data-src="Mr. Xard or anyone, please tell me how to use hull to set the picture red and green hma? I tried to use your parameter settings, but I did not. I don't know any coding, thank you for your help." data-dst="Xard先生或任何人,请告诉我如何使用船体设置图片的红色和绿色的沥青?我试着用你的参数设置,但我没有。我不知道任何编码,谢谢你的帮助。">Xard先生或任何人,请告诉我如何使用船体设置图片的红色和绿色的沥青?我试着用你的参数设置,但我没有。我不知道任何编码,谢谢你的帮助。</trans>!!!-MT4 X-XARDFX-16.mq4
Try This version...
All the best
Xard777
!!!-MT4 X-XARDFX-16.mq4
(103.03 KiB) Downloaded 289 times