Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

traderokey wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:55 am

Yes, it is best to enter when price has crossed the trendline in the direction of the semafor and the candles have changed colour accordingly. The TDI indicator seems useful in filtering the trades too. You can inspect historical data to see whether it can be helpful for you too.
Thank you.

Last night I tried the system on 5min gold chart. biG red Zig zag is out. But no red candle since last night and this morning. So I just wait?

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Thanks Xard for winning me over on indices...

Not completely moved over yet as I'm still uncomfortable with the big pips/volatility, but I'm getting there.

2 trades on the DOW.

+ 120
+ 190
= 310

Would've taken me a few days scalping gold to get that.

Got in a bit late on the buy, but saw resistance up near 19400, so took it long.

On the sell, we hit resistance so got in a bit earlier... signal line changed but not the trend. If you're new, wait for the cross of the trend line.

And if you're comfortable (or get comfortable fast), try out indices. Big movements... and you're spending the same amount of time on the charts, just bigger payoffs.
Attachments
These users thanked the author jcorp01 for the post (total 5):
Jimmy, Pikachu, xard777, SWicak, Erebøs_X