Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:27 pm Latest setup paying it's way...
Xard777

PS Green zigzag on 1 min is set to 24 if anyone is interested.
OOps! My bad, the zigzag is 8 on the 15min, 24 on the 5min and 120 on the 1min
It will take another 100 trades or so to know whether your new setup works as well as it looks.
But if today is anything to go by I'd say you're on to something great.
Simplicity that doesn't oversimplify but emphasizes the underlying rules and laws equals beauty, man.
I hope you can enjoy the moment - it doesn't happen often in a man's life that one is about to finish something of substance and lasting value.
The rest is silence.

luis1moce wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:13 am Just to say thanks to XARD777 again for his simple trend following trading system. These are some trades from yestarday. Again, just look where the arrow is, then wait for price to cross the trendline and candle to change color. i.e: Red arrow then look for price to cross trendline and candle change color to pink then jump on sell trade.
Very good trades...
what is the timng about trade?
London open?

luis1moce wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:13 am Just to say thanks to XARD777 again for his simple trend following trading system. These are some trades from yestarday. Again, just look where the arrow is, then wait for price to cross the trendline and candle to change color. i.e: Red arrow then look for price to cross trendline and candle change color to pink then jump on sell trade.
Very good, but
1.-when appears blue dot in your example, and there is not the white arrow, what do you do? Buy or nothing and waiting that arrow?
2.- in the example: you sell when all the conditions are changed to sell and candle pink, but if appears blue candle you make stop or re-entry until you don’t have a new blue dot with white arrow?

Thanks