Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 10:26 pm This might help with the entries on 5 min chart (should work OK on all time frames)
It is an old stochastic and normally you trade 20/80 but check out the 50 level entries.
Xard777
Hello Xard,

I understand all the entry possibilities but would you please be so kind as to advise exactly where YOU enter your trades.

Do you enter on the change of candle colour to neutral after the box/arrow or
On the change of candle and background colour or
When the candle closes above/below the daily open

I have marked these with a white triangle.

Also, please advise the trigger for the candle and background colour change - is it on a close above/below the trend MA?

Again, THANK YOU for all your help and generosity.

XARD: The first trade is always at the cross of the Trend line, subsequent trades can be earlier at the cross of the Stoch 50 level as you will have +100 Pip$ to cover any movement fluctuations. As long as you are trading with the main trend then you tend to find that all your subsequent trades pan out with the main direction.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Senior Rob for the post (total 4):
Pikachu, fadhayemustafa, Skyold, StuartWong
Cheers,

""There is nothing to fear but fear itself"" - Franklin D. Roosevelt

Rob

:cry: I close negative today too

XARD: How could you close negative today??? WS30 & HK50 paid out cherries left, right and centre.
The new template is all colour coded, BUY on a Blue Candle, SELL on a Pink Candle. The stochastic helps confirm the entry move at the 50 level cross.
It's like having your very own personal coach telling you to get in this trade here and that trade there.

The best place to enter a trade is when price is crossing the main Trend line, the second best is on the pullback where you enter when price is continuing on the same main Trend.
Don't take a SELL on a Blue background, don't take a BUY on a Pink background. If you are in a BUY and a Pink Candle appears GET OUT immediately.
If you are in a SELL and a Blue Candles appears just close your trade down right away - don't hesitate - just stop the bleeding and cauterise the wound straight away without thinking about it - Better to get out quickly and be able to get back in again at a later time.

Most importantly, if you can not see a clear move then just stay out, leave the computer, go a walk, do some shopping and get your mind off trading. Just take a break.
You can always come back at a later date with a fresh mind and see clearly where you should be trading and direct those thoughts on future potential trades.

Just remember, everyone loses, and depending on your mindset everyone wins.
All the best and have a good weekend
Xard777
These users thanked the author braciola719 for the post (total 9):
Narkarn, fadhayemustafa, Skyold, mario_lima, Mundu19, normannasty, fitditcorp, optionhk, StuartWong

braciola719 wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 6:47 am :cry: I close negative today too

XARD: How could you close negative today??? WS30 & HK50 paid out cherries left, right and centre.
The new template is all colour coded, BUY on a Blue Candle, SELL on a Pink Candle. The stochastic helps confirm the entry move at the 50 level cross.
It's like having your very own personal coach telling you to get in this trade here and that trade there.

The best place to enter a trade is when price is crossing the main Trend line, the second best is on the pullback where you enter when price is continuing on the same main Trend.
Don't take a SELL on a Blue background, don't take a BUY on a Pink background. If you are in a BUY and a Pink Candle appears GET OUT immediately.
If you are in a SELL and a Blue Candles appears just close your trade down right away - don't hesitate - just stop the bleeding and cauterise the wound straight away without thinking about it - Better to get out quickly and be able to get back in again at a later time.

Most importantly, if you can not see a clear move then just stay out, leave the computer, go a walk, do some shopping and get your mind off trading. Just take a break.
You can always come back at a later date with a fresh mind and see clearly where you should be trading and direct those thoughts on future potential trades.

Just remember, everyone loses, and depending on your mindset everyone wins.
All the best and have a good weekend
Xard777

Hi XARD,
it's been a long time since I've written anything here. With us there is a proverb: 'Talking is silver, SILENCE is Gold'
But now it's break time for my Silence and to say just from the heart. thank you.
I thank you for all of your Templates your effort and time you put here for free for the Community.

It is always amazing the creativity you're doing the thing.

And even if sometimes stupid comments come, you'll always be cool. RESPECT
Thanks again for your effort and time

have a Nice weekend and best regards
These users thanked the author Skyold for the post (total 5):
mario_lima, bigdee, Mundu19, Sadgebrowne, Jedidiah
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

The ADX SAR indicator that Xard provided previously helped save me from making more losing trades than I needed to. It allowed me to get into trades earlier and bank my profits and get out fast... in this volatile messy movement market, I'm seeing that scalping works best FOR ME...

I was up for all of Tokyo, London and New York today... never done that before and needless to say, I need to sleep.

All in, I did 18 scalp trades.

4 Losses

= 77% win rate

In a crazy market like this, I'm super happy with ending in positive pips.

Just keep testing if you're struggling. I came across Xard's systems last September... looked simple (it is), but kept moving on to other systems, but found myself coming back over and over again until I decided to stick with it, make tweaks of my own and find my groove.

Do the same... it'll pay off for you eventually if you keep going and learning from your mistakes.

I've attached the ADX SAR that Xard provided previously.

Keep in mind, I've only tested it with 1 min. scalp trades. Do your own testing.
These users thanked the author jcorp01 for the post (total 4):
xard777, fadhayemustafa, Erebøs_X, StuartWong

MagnifyRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

jcorp01 wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:09 am The ADX SAR indicator that Xard provided previously helped save me from making more losing trades than I needed to. It allowed me to get into trades earlier and bank my profits and get out fast... in this volatile messy movement market, I'm seeing that scalping works best FOR ME...

I was up for all of Tokyo, London and New York today... never done that before and needless to say, I need to sleep.

All in, I did 18 scalp trades.

4 Losses

= 77% win rate

In a crazy market like this, I'm super happy with ending in positive pips.

Just keep testing if you're struggling. I came across Xard's systems last September... looked simple (it is), but kept moving on to other systems, but found myself coming back over and over again until I decided to stick with it, make tweaks of my own and find my groove.

Do the same... it'll pay off for you eventually if you keep going and learning from your mistakes.

I've attached the ADX SAR that Xard provided previously.

Keep in mind, I've only tested it with 1 min. scalp trades. Do your own testing.
Hello jcorp01,

Thank you for posting this indicator. This will really help. I have attached your chart with arrows.

What kind of indicator is that?

Can you please kindly attach that here.

Thank you!
Attachments