SadRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

DaveTrader wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 8:12 pm

:thumbup: :thumbup: Chickenspicy

I have been using the SSL and Volatility Quality Zeroline for a couple of weeks, H1 chart for bias and trading on M15 or M5. They are nice additions, together in 1 subwindow or they can be displayed as arrows on the chart.

They are really nice and would make great additions to probably any system.

viewtopic.php?p=1295511829#p1295511829

viewtopic.php?p=1295504938#p1295504938
"They" Trend 30 % of the Time ! Famous Fact ?! It's the Ranges that finish you! Anyway....

When it Comes to Trend's, You Could also Try and Overlay ADX on ur SSL instead... Experiment with Different ADX Setting's... Obviously with RSI + Semafor's for Confirmation !

VQZ was a bit too Cumbersome for me (in the Past) & May keep you Out of Gd. Trades

Example Below; For Entries; ADX 5 with 40 Level While "Cutting" from Below (30) in whatever T/F

Your Day Could be Done while N/Y'ker's are still trying to Find the Cold Spot on their Pillow's :) .....

As alway's, Kudos to Xard & Co. for All ur Tirelesss Effort's :thumbup:
Attachments
These users thanked the author kjoni for the post (total 3):
DaveTrader, Forexlearner, Chickenspicy

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Thanks Kjoni, I’ll check it out.
I don’t mind missing some trades as long as the trade off for that is getting a higher % of winners when I do make a trade. So far trading in the direction of the higher tf bias when the signals come together has shown merit. It has also done well on the pullback trades. Again going off the higher tf pullback semafor with ALL indicators agreeing, before taking a pullback trade.

I wholeheartedly agree about ranging markets and it’s a concern that is always on my mind. The nuances of all the indicators combined have kept me out of that trap as well.

Thank you again, have a great day!
These users thanked the author DaveTrader for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, kjoni

Chickenspicy wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 1:48 am Mr Xard thank you for your work and appreciate this lastest version Xu57
If possible to code i think higher time fractals could be a huge deal to work into the Universe
although it is not necessary to make pips but it is almost a secret weapon
The mtf fractal source is the closest think i can find code wise , i just dont know how they get it to paint on the first couple candle
You get a similar result with Supdem that Xard used about 40 versions back.

Add Market Profile for some very strong support and resistance.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 8):
Chickenspicy, Skyold, xard777, Mundu19, Mickey Abi, Jedidiah, iPar, RodrigoRT7
nil desperandum

kjoni wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 3:45 pm "They" Trend 30 % of the Time ! Famous Fact ?! It's the Ranges that finish you! Anyway....

When it Comes to Trend's, You Could also Try and Overlay ADX on ur SSL instead... Experiment with Different ADX Setting's... Obviously with RSI + Semafor's for Confirmation !

VQZ was a bit too Cumbersome for me (in the Past) & May keep you Out of Gd. Trades

Example Below; For Entries; ADX 5 with 40 Level While "Cutting" from Below (30) in whatever T/F

Your Day Could be Done while N/Y'ker's are still trying to Find the Cold Spot on their Pillow's :) .....

As alway's, Kudos to Xard & Co. for All ur Tirelesss Effort's :thumbup:

could you please share your adx indi version and your setting. :)